Chapter 2: Meeting Again

Jungkook's POV

I  was sitting in the middle of the meeting.

"Umm....Mr. Jeon...that's the....final report of.....the PR department" the employee said.

"What!! So that's it, your telling me that the report you have just now is short?! Why is it short?!  I want the full details from the report you have just now!" I shout at the middle of the meeting letting my anger burst.

"President calm down" one of my guard said. I sitted back and said
"Go pack you things and get out of my company, your fired." I calmly said.

"But-" I cut him off "Get out, your fired!!" He quickly rash to the door and left. When the sudden knock came.

Knock
Knock
Knock

"Mr. President your new assistant is here"

"Ok come in" I said while staring at my business partners.

I sense a familiar girl, familiar face. When they enter,  the whole meeting went silent as she step in.

I smirk.

"Long time no see, you still haven't changed at all after those 10 years you still naive as before, if is it.....

Ms. Lalisa Manoban" I said

Lisa's POV

He know me? My god the President glares are so scary, yet so handsome like those manga males in comics. I think it's my destiny to enter this company, I wish-

"Ehem!" I knock my mind out. As I see the President glaring at me. Means I have to introduce my self out. And then in the end  I start introducing myself.

"Hello, Mr. President my name is Lalisa Manoban,  your new assistant. I'm so happy that even the President in this company know me. May I ask why did you know me?" I ask curiously. I said putting my smile up.

"You still using that trick not to know me and lie again?" He said in sarcastic voice.

"I'm sorry President, but this is my first time to see you and,  I don't remember quite familiar from you" I said.

"You still think that I will fall for your trap? Lisa I think you got the wrong person" he said with smirk on his face. "But, I really don-" I was cut off by him saying. "Ok,its enough I think I carried out the joke, please forgive Ms. Manoban" he said putting a smile on his face. While staring the others in shock cause this ia the first time he smile in public.

I cannot tell my self but his a cute guy, I've ever seen in my life.

"Well....starting today you can work for me.So everyone meeting's dismiss" he said as he walkout and go directly to his office. As I follow him.

'The game start'