Chapter 3: The Games Start

Lisa's POV

After 3 days

'My god it's been three daysdays, still no work assign for, I hate my life' I thought as I lean against my office bumping my head.

'I'm bored, when can I have my-' suddenly I was cut off by the knock from my doo. I quickly rash to my door. When I open I can feel a large chest infront of me. When I turn up my face, my eyes went enligthend to see my best friend......Bamban.

"Hey..nice meeting you, you are assistant of our Presiden, huh?" he said. 'Wait "our President", is this mean we are on the same company we work.'

"Umm.....yeah" I nervously said. Cause I dont want to make a scene here inside of my office. But the truth is I'm really happy, cause my friend is my new colluage from this company. When a sudden knock on my door.I heard someone shout on my name saying; "heh, Lisa the President calls to his office! " they said as I hurriedly go. Leaving my friend with a confuses look. 'I have a bad feeling about this'

Jungkook's POV

'THE GAMES START'

I smirk while signing the giles from my table. I heard a loud sound coming from my door. Reaviling my new assistant, I mean the girl who left me. She was sweating bad, while saying.

"President, I'm here" she said cathing her breath.

"Pfftt" I chuckles while saying. "You did'nt change after all" I said. While seeing her with a confuse look from her face. I stop my self, realizing I'm not the old  Jungkook who is happy and cheerful anymore, I turn my self into the cold-hearted monster when she leave me.

"What is your task for me, Mr. President?" she said confidently. She isn't afraid of me.

She is more interesting than before.

"Well....as you can see.....I have not eaten this hour...why can't you order me some breakfast set, in the Royal Hotel..mhmm...here's the card." I said while handling my golden VIP card.

"Sure" she said bowling and leaving.

I open the drawer reaviling the picture me and Lisa, saying;

"Lisa, I will tortured you and play with you, like you did to me those years.....why did you leave me...now pretending that you know me...isn't this enough after you left me knowing that you will not coming back....why did you appear from my sight.....I already promise my self whenever I will see you again I will make sure, I will make your life Living in hell." I told myself while,I feel some water run to my cheeks as I looking the frame that me and Lisa capture from my 3rd birthday.