Number 2

Aaliyah was discharged a few days later. She didn't go back home, as she was not emotionally ready. Instead, she stayed with her in-laws, who looked after her, until she was 100% well and grieved with her, as they had lost a son and a grandchild. Aaliyah's memories came back, as her health improved. She remembered how happy they'd been and how much they were looking forward to their baby coming. All that was gone now. Instead of welcoming her baby, Aaliyah was going to bury them. The day of the funeral came. It took everything Aaliyah had to get through it. She felt her heart shattering as she said goodbye to them.

After, the funeral, Aaliyah moved back into her house, against her in-laws wishes. She enjoyed being back, as here all her memories were with her husband. Sometimes though, it became too much for her, and she screamed and wept at how unfair it all was. Aaliyah went to the piano and tried to play a song, but her fingers wouldn't cooperate. Instead, she thought of all her pain and her fingers automatically started playing. In the middle of playing, there was a knock at the door. Aaliyah opened the door to find her brother there.

"What are you doing here?"

"I've come to take you with me."

"No, I don't want to go."

"It's not forever. Just for a while. Just to get you away from all this."

"But I'm ok here. I have all my memories here."

"That's why we're going. If you live in these memories, you'll end up seriously ill. And you won't move forward in your life."

Aaliyah tried to object, but her brother told her to pack her bag for a bit. Aaliyah packed and off they went. This trip was going to change her life.