Number 7

Aaliyah couldn't believe how much her life had changed. She was now Jameels wife. Jameel, who loved her a lot and did everything to make her smile. After she lost her husband and child, she'd never thought she'd be happy again, let alone this happy.

Aaliyah was sitting underneath a tree in her local park. Jameel came up and asked if she had eaten their picnic food. "Yes." "Good" said Jameel, as he lay in her lap. He looked up at her, and pulled her cheek.  Aaliyah smiled and put her hands on his face. Jameel pulled himself up, and kissed her cheek. Aaliyah pushed him away. "What? I'm your husband now. I can do this." "It's a bit weird. My previous husband didn't do this sort of stuff in public." "Well, I want to. I want to show everyone how happy I am that your my life partner."

Aaliyah wrapped her arms around him, and kissed his cheek. They walked back home, hand in hand. Jameel pulled her closer, and put his arm around her. Aaliyah smiled and laughed as Jameel told her funny stories. Everyone was nice to Aaliyah, after what Jameel did. It made Aaliyah sad that widows were treated this bad, through no fault of their own. She was happy with Jameel and prayed it lasted long.