Number 12

Aaliyah was enjoying her time at her brothers. She didn't have to put up with anyone's stares or anyone whispering about her. But she realised how much, even though she was angry, she missed Jameel. He had taught her to live again, after everything. He had taught her to smile, to laugh, to live life to the fullest and in the moment. He had turned her life, upside down, but in a good way. He had made her happy, when she thought she could never be again.

She wondered what he was up to and was he missing her? She couldn't sleep at night, she missed him. Sometimes, she would lay in bed, crying over him. Every time, she missed him and cried, something inside her would remind her of what he'd done and why she distanced herself from him. But then she would rub her belly and remind herself, she had a part of him growing inside her. She was angry, he had taken her baby from her, but he had given her one too. Part of her wanted to tell him, but part of her was angry that he had taken her first baby from her.

But Aaliyah realised she would love him, no matter what. He was her husband. She knew how it felt when your husband was snatched from you. She realised that when she said kabool hai, it was for life. Her marriage was for life. She entered into the marriage willingly, it was for life. Aaliyah realised she loved him too much, to leave him. She would stick by him, through thick and thin. He stuck by her, when everyone was saying stuff to her. This was a tough time in their marriage, but she was determined to make it work. To her, marriage was a lifelong commitment.