Number 11

Aaliyah tried to move on, but everyone knew. Nobody said anything to her face, but she knew they were whispering behind her back. How she had married her husbands murderer. It was ridiculous, how they were all blaming her. How was she supposed to have known? It's wasnt like she had deliberately done it. Plus, she had to see Jameel everywhere. He was still living in the same place. She couldn't take it. It was too hard. Plus, she was having his kid. She wanted him to know, but right now she was too angry.

Aaliyah went to the local mosque, and in her dua, wept her heart out. Jameel was there too, and saw her. "Ya Allah, please help me? You know how much I loved Jameel and how much I loved my first husband. You know I didn't know. Please help me. I'm so confused. What do I do?" Jameel went up to Aaliyah and put his hand on her shoulder. "Get off me. Your a murderer. I can't believe I married a murderer." Jameel looked hurt. Aaliyah at that point, ran away.

She couldn't take it anymore. Everyone was blaming her, for something that wasn't her fault. Seeing Jameel everyday, destroyed her a little bit inside every day. So she packed her bags, and went to live with her brother.