Number 17

Aaliyah woke up in her own room. She was glad she was home, and that Jameel was by her side. She'd been having nightmares all night. But thankfully they had let her go, when she told them she was pregnant. They had said they could never harm a pregnant woman.

"How long have you known?"

"A while."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was, but then I found out, and left you. I was going to tell you when I came back, but then this happened."

Jameel hugged her tightly and spun her around. "I'm going to be a dad." Aaliyah laughed. She was pleased at his reaction. He put his head to her belly. "Hello baby. This is your daddy speaking. I'm so happy you're coming soon. See you soon. Love you." Jameel got up. "Our baby just told me to take good care of their mummy." Aaliyah hugged him tightly.

Jameel went to the shops, to get some baby things. He was so excited he couldn't wait, even though Aaliyah had told him he had a while to go. Jameel bumped into Aaliyah's ex mother in law. "Baby shopping already?" Jameel grinned, "yes, I'm so excited." "It's good to be excited, but Jameel are you sure it's yours?" Jameel was shocked. "What do you mean?" "Think about it, she spent ages with those men, who knows what happened?" Jameel was shocked that she could stoop so low. "Your her ex mother in law. Why are you saying this?" "Because Jameel, there were plenty of times I suspected she was cheating on my son. My son was so besotted with her, he refused to believe anything. I don't want the same thing to happen to you Jameel. 

Jameel scoffed, "my Aaliyah's not like that. I can't believe you would stoop so low."