9

A.N: oh my gosh guys. I'm two days you guys have made my story #142 out of 1000+ stories in the mean category!!Thank you soooo much,I really appreciate all of you who voted cause it's so shocking how I started this book 2 days ago and now it's #7 in queenbitch,#633 in popular,#170 in bitch,#2 in betterthanyou and #247 in meangirls. Please keep on voting and commenting. Love you❤️

"Where is she?" We asked Stephanie in sync

"Last time I saw her she was hurrying out of school." She told us.

Amanda was in so much trouble. I was praying to the Lord that I wouldn't lose my shit because orange really isn't my color. The bitch had the guts to send Stephanie to tell us that we better watch our backs and that we should leave Archer alone unless she will make our lives hell. She actually accused us of sleeping with him.

"Where the fuck is she?" Gen asked angrily

And then we saw her, over there with her posse,giggling like a chipmunk high on sugar.

"Amanda! We need to talk."

"I don't want to talk." She said simply

"Aww too bad we weren't asking if you wanted to." Liv said at once. She glared at the girls with Amanda and they immediately scattered.

"You know it's not nice to call other people whores just because the guy you want doesn't want you back. It's not our fault you are an undesirable,two faced,narcissistic  slut." I spat

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Amanda said innocently.

"Oh honey we couldn't care less if you admit it or not, but never,ever in your pathetic life threaten us again. Am I understood?" Liv said dangerously slowly

"You are in no position to threaten me. If you know what's good for you,you'll stay away from my Archie."

"Oh sweetie that's the thing,we don't take orders,we barely listen to suggestions. We do this thing called 'whatever the fuck we want'.If we were meant to be controlled,we would have come with a remote."Gen explained.

"You guys are just jealous cause guys pay more attention to me than they do to you idiots. You're trying to compete with me!" She yelled

"That's where you're wrong,queens don't compete with hoes. But you know, we're not going to get revenge,no,we're just going to sit back and let karma fuck you up. But never,ever threaten us again or I swear my gist will be down your throat faster than you can think." I finished,and with that we turned around and walked away.

~*~

I was in my room,staring at the ceiling,relieving the time I spent with Archer that day.

Flashback:

"Archer!! Stop! Put me down!" I yelled desperately

"Apologize!" He demanded

"It was an accident. I didn't mean to pour it on you" I explained

"Well you did,and now I smell like eggs. Apologize!"

"Fine! I'm sorry,okay?"I told him. Then he practically threw me on his bed.

"Never do that again." He said in a stern voice but I could tell he was joking. I watched him as he went into the bathroom to take a shower.

I was resting on his bed doing what I do best(using my phone). 16 minutes later,he came out with a towel tied around his torso showing off his perfectly tanned rock hard abs(Im talking 8 packs). His hair was wet and messy and he looked...damn!

"You can stop checking me out now." He said with a smirk

"I was just thinking about how fat and shapeless you are." I said and he scoffed

"Please, I have the body of a god."

"Cocky much?" I asked and he smiled,showing off his dimples and my stomach literally did a backflip. I never feel like this,ever and my stomach sure as hell doesn't do backflips.Liv and Gen call me cold hearted cause I always turn guys down and cause I haven't liked any guy since Tom. Did I like him? Nah,I'm a heartless bitch,remember?

~*~