21

A.N:I would like to give a shoutout to MissNikoAdams . Thank you for making me laugh with your comments. I'm really sad about the fact that I don't know you 'cause I think we will be awesome friends.

I rushed into school as soon as the warning bell for third period rang.

"Sissy! Were have you been?!" Gen asked,rushing over to me with Liv hot on her heels.

"I'm so sorry. I overslept." I explained to them.

"You weren't home." Liv stated.

"Yeah I-"

"Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure those aren't your clothes. Trust me, I've been through your closet repeatedly." Liv said,eyeing the cropped hoodie and tube skirt I was wearing. And the final bell rang.

"Shouldn't we be on our way to class?" I asked,deciding to ignore her question.

"That's right." Gen said and the three of us rushed into our Accounting class.

~*~

"So Mon...you and Archer." Ronald announced nonchalantly making Liv choke on her salad,Gen almost spill her water and Steph's jaw hit the ground.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently. Liv,Gen,Steph,Ronald,Victor And I were having lunch at their table (Archer had to be somewhere.) and the girls were staring at me.

"Oh I know that you know that I know...you know." Ron stated as he and Victor gave me identical smirks.

"Is there something you haven't told us?" Gen asked,boring holes into my head with her eyes.

"You guys don't know?"  Victor asked. In that moment the only thing I wanted to do was wipe that cocky smirk off his face with a brick.

"Know what?" Stephanie asked,confusion evident in her voice.

"Well we happen to know that a certain someone *cough* Monica *cough* has a boyfriend *cough* Archer *cough*." Ronald said with a satisfied smirk.

"Monica Kaitlin Montgomery is there something you have to say to us before we rip your throat out?" Liv asked. She used my full name...she never uses my full name.

"Trust me I wanted to tell you guys but...it just didn't come up." I defended,suddenly interested in the salad in front of me.

"It never came up?! Did you expect us to come at you like 'oh hey Mon,what's up? Oh and random question;has Archer asked you out yet?'" Gen said. I could actually see the fire burning in her eyes.

"I'm sorry okay. Please don't be mad." I pleaded.

"We're not mad,we're just disappointed." Oh no. Stephanie played the disappointment card.

"Yeah we're never speaking to you again." Then the three of them huffed and went back to their food.

5

4

3

2

-

"So How did it happen?l

"When did it happen?"

"Where did it happen?" The three of them shot questions at me with big smiles on their faces.

"I thought you were not talking to her." Victor frowned slightly.

"Oh shush." Liv said to him before turning to face me and asked me four hundred more questions.