29

I was floating on cloud 9...almost literally. Everything was going perfectly. From my grades (which will never be as impressive as Olivia's...I can only dream for half of her GPA.) to my relationship with Archer. It was safe to say that my life was going great.

"Oh my gosh my brain is practically crying." Gen whined throwing her Chemistry notebook on the floor.

"Just suck up and finish it." Liv said,not bothering to look up from the humongous Biology textbook she was reading.

"Why am I even doing Chemistry?" Gen all but cried.

"Genny,you know it's compulsory to do at least one science related subject." Stephanie pointed out.

We were all in my living room trying to read for our upcoming final exams. Well,to be honest,Liv was the only one who was actually reading but whatever.

Honey.were home!" The voice of Ronald O'Brian yelled from my doorway.

"How did you even get in?" I asked them.

"Ronald made a spare key." Victor stated. Okay...that's not scary at all.

"Hey." Archer smiled before leaning over and planting a kiss square on my lips.

"Okay,barf. I'm going to go raid your fridge. Peace out bitches." Ronald said before rushing into the kitchen.

"I swear that dude's IQ is basically nonexistent." Victor said before sitting down beside Liv and kissing her cheek.

"I don't know who's more disgusting;Monica and Archer or Victor And shit face." Gen gagged.

"Did you just call me shit face?" Liv glared at her and Gen stared back with wide eyes.

"D-did i?" She asked stupidly.

"Hey." I looked up to see Archer looking down at me.

"Hey."

"Do you want to get out of here?"

"Please. I'll die of I have to see the word 'Logarithm' one more time." And with that,we left the rest of our friends to argue about Gen calling Liv a shit face and made our way to my room.

No,we didn't have hot and steamy sex...sadly.

I fell on my bed and Archer dived into the space beside me.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Of course."

"Okay...I want you to know that no matter what happens,you will always be one of the most important people in my life and never forget how much I adore you."

"Are you okay?" I asked. I was beginning to worry over his mental health.

"Promise me that you will never forget how important you are to me."

"Is something wrong?"

"Just promise me."

"Fine...I promise."
~*~

"Are we still on for the shopping spree next week?"

"Gen,we have to study for finals." Liv pointed out as we made our way to the cafeteria.

"Ugh! Why are you so boring?"

"Well forgive me for not wanting to fail."

"You're going to pass whether you study or not. You're freaking Einstein." Gen all but yelled as we neared the entrance of the cafeteria.

"Genny,Liv has a point. God knows I'll fail Math if I don't at least try to-"

I never got to finish my sentence,because as soon as we stepped into the cafeteria my whole world came crashing down...almost literally.

~*~

A.N: Ahhhhhhh! You guys have zero idea how long I've waited to upload the next chapter! I hope the next chapters will make up for the complete shittyness of the past few chapters.

Shit's about to get real you people. I actually stopped at chapter 22 just to write this one and the next one down. I've been waiting to write this since I posted the introduction.

Those of you who sucked up and read chapters 21 to 28 this whole freaking book is dedicated to you!!! I love you guys so much for taking time out of your day to read this book. I had been suffering from a sever case of writers block (yes guys,the struggle is real!!) but as soon as I saw that this book had reached over 2.65k reads  and 816 votes,I swear I almost cried.

I love you all for getting this book so far in the past four months. I love you all,even if I have a really shitty way of showing it (I'm sorry for not updating frequently 😢.) .

Every chapter from the next one up will definitely be better. I already have most of them down and I have proof read and edited them so don't worry. I can basically guarantee that the remaining chapters will make up for how boring the last seven/eight were.

This is the longest a.n I've written...ever,so I'll just stop here before I bore you to death. I'm in a good mood so I've decided to give pizza to everyone!!!!

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕