34

"Oh come on Mon. It's your eighteenth birthday for fucks sakes!" Genesis all but yelled.

"So?" I questioned.

"So? So?! Are you fucking kidding me?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Mon,Genesis is right. You can't not have an eighteenth birthday party." Liv stated.

"See! She gets it and she's fucking boring." Gen said incredulously.

"I don't get why you guys are nagging. It's a birthday party not the royal wedding." Stephanie said with a roll of her eyes.

"Stephanie?" Genesis began.

"Yeah?"

"Shut up." Then she turned over to look at me, "I know you love Halloween to pieces so why not have a Halloween themed party?"

"Halloween party? Sick." Ronald commented.
OI'm
"Do whatever. I don't care." I said with a shrug.

"Yay." Gen squealed before getting up from her seat then standing on the table-which was right in the middle of the cafeteria-before clearing her throat, "Hello? May I have your attention? Hey,you! You in the red coat! Shut the fuck up when I'm speaking. Right. Okay,so as you all know,my all time bestie,Monica, has her birthday coming up on the eleventh of May which is,like,a week before our finals. A week right? Yeah,a week. So anyways,it's a Halloween themed party so get your costumes ready cause everyone's invited! Yes,everyone cause,let's be real here,it's not like you have any teller to do with your lives so...yay!" She ended and the whole cafeteria burst into applause led by the football team,all of them ignored her not-so-subtle insult.

"You're welcome." She said to me as she took her seat.

~*~

A. N: super short chapter. I know. But I've decided to post the next chapter with it so...please don't be mad.

Love you.