19

It was third period and Liv,Gen,Steph and I were all sitting in the middle of the classroom together during Accounting. It was the one class the three of us had with Stephanie. I was sitting there,staring at Mr. Finn as he kept on going on about shit that he alone knows when I felt my phone vibrate in between my books.

I picked it up and saw a message from Gen,who was sitting beside Liv (who just happened to be on my right).

Gennyxxx: Is it just me or is there a stench of upsexy going round the school?

Me:What's that?

Gennyxxx:What's what?

Me:What's upsexy?

Gennyxxx:Not much,you ;)

Dumb bitch,I thought,looking towards her direction and we made eye contact. I shook my head with a smile.

"Hey. Mon,are you coming for the game next week Friday?" Stephanie (who was on my left.) asked.

"Depends,"then I leaned forward and asked Liv and Gen "are you coming for the game next week Friday?"

"I don't know may-"

"Would you girls like to tell the class what you're whispering about?" We looked up and saw Mr. Finn staring at us.

"Obviously not,that's why we whispered it." Gen said like it was the most obvious thing on earth. But he just rolled his eyes and kept on talking about cash books.

About twenty minutes later,the bell rang and we were practically speed walking out of the class.

"I have to run. I've got English and I don't think Mrs. Sanchez will be happy if I'm late to class." Steph announced before rushing towards her next class.

"Well...she's gone."

"I have to go too. Physics." I told them and they groaned simultaneously.

"Ugh,Physics."

"Anyways,we'll see you at lunch. Kisses." And we blew two kisses before we each hurried towards our respective classes.

~*~

"So Monica about my date on Saturday." It was lunchtime and the girls and I decided to leave our table (for once.) and go over to Archer's table.

"What about it?" I asked her. Gen had a date on Saturday with some guy she met at Ronald's party on Friday.

"I need to borrow a dress."

"Nuh-uh. Just like how you 'borrowed' my Jimmy Choo flip flops." I reminded her.

"Girl forget about that. I need to borrow a dress and yeah I'll bring it back and,correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that my shirt you've got on?" She asked,pointing at the baby blue off-the-shoulders flounce top I was wearing before continuing "But yeah I'll bring it back...maybe."

"Hold up! You're telling me that Genesis here is going on a date?" Ronald asked and we all nodded.

"How much did you pay the guy to go with you?" He asked Gen,making her roll her eyes.

"Fucktard." She said under her breath.

"Will you guys just get together already. You're giving me a headache." Victor commented in a voice that showed how irritated he was.

"Why would I get together with that?" Gen asked with a look that said she would sleep with a donkey before going close to him.

"It's okay to admit that you're in love with me babe." He said,winking at her as Archer took my yogurt from my tray.

"Call me babe one more time and I swear I will hang you by your balls." She threatened.

"Oh now I get it,you're looking for an excuse to talk about my balls." Ronald said with a laugh.

"Do you want some?" I looked beside me and saw Archer offering me the yogurt he took from my tray.

"I'm okay." I replied with a smile before turning to face the two idiots in front of me.

"You have a really big head,do you know that?"

"I know. Do you want to see it?" He asked,moving his hand towards his belt buckle and making me choke on my spaghetti and Archer took it upon himself to rub my back.

"Where's Stephanie?" Liv asked,interrupting Gen who looked like she had a lot to say to Ronald.

"I think she has a make-up test." I told her.

"Well now that you two are done flirting,who are you taking to prom?" Liv asked me.

"Prom isn't till May,that's forever away." I said making Gen roll her eyes.

"Who do you have in mind Liv?" Gen asked her,wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. I watched as Victor stared at her,waiting for her answer.

"Like Mon said,it's forever away." She stated simply,avoiding eye contact with Victor. Gen and I shared a smirk.

"Yeah that reminds me." Ronald began before yelling at someone at the cheerleaders table, "Yo Chelsea. Go to prom with me?" He asked,to which the girl yelled a 'Yes' back.

"Isn't it too early to ask people to prom?" Archer asked and Ronald shrugged in response.

"Maybe,but she's hot as fuck and I don't want anyone to ask her before I do." He explained.

"Ohhh,so you have a crush on her." Gen teased.

"Don't you have a dick to suck?" He asked,making Gen glare daggers at him.

"I will fucking cut you." She threatened. Sure Genny has kissed one too many guys,but she would never stoop as low as to have sex with any of them let alone give them blowjobs.

"You know what? I'm going to leave so you guys can drown in your stupidity." Liv announced,getting up from the table.

"Yeah,me too." Victor said,following her out.

"So Monica,about that dress." Gen said,turning her attention towards me.

"You can have it." I told her making her squeal in delight as the bell rang.

"Well,I've got English so laters." I said,getting up from the table and Archer and Gen stood immediately.

"I'll walk you to class." He said to me and I smiled in reply.

"You're not leaving me here with him." Gen said,sparing Ronald a look of disgust and he smirked.

"I don't even want to be in the same room as you longer than necessary." He stated.

"Let's go." Archer whispered from behind me,placing his hand on the small of my back as we exited the cafeteria with Genesis speed walking away from Ronald.

~*~

A.N: Personally,I ship Ron and Gen but tell me what you think in the comments section. Archer and Monica didn't really get personal time together cause I didn't want to make the other characters seem like they aren't relevant to the story cause they are. Anyways,don't forget to vote and comment.

And remember to stay pretty 😘