36

The weekend after I had gone back into my 'I will fucking kill Stephanie if she breathes in my direction' mode was spent with the people in my life who actually cared about me.

"Genesis,shaking milk doesn't make it a milkshake." Liv sighed.

"I'm pretty sure it does." Ronald defended.

"Yeah. That's cause you're stupid." Victor stated which made Ronald gasp in shock.

"You did you not just say that!"

"I did." Victor said with a blank expression.

"You're just siding with Olivia cause she's your girlfriend." Gen shot.

"I'm not denying that."

"Can you guys shut up? Some of us are trying to spend our time wisely." Luke,Gen's little brother,glared at us from his spot on the couch.

"Who invited the kid?" Ronald frowned.

"It's my house. I don't need to be invited." He rolled his eyes.

"Someone's got anger issues." Ronald sang.

"We have thirty seconds before we have to go meet Archer and...her." Victor said,glancing up from his watch.

"Do you have to go?" Liv whined while wrapping her arms around her boyfriend's waist.

"Excuse me while I go barf." Genesis and Ronald said in unison and we all rolled our eyes simultaneously at them.

"Ronald,just because you're going to die alone with fifty cats doesn't mean we all want to." I said and Ronald stared at me before walking away,muttering something about needing to find better friends. "We love you though." I yelled as he neared the door,making him stop and turn around with a hopeful expression, "Just kidding." I laughed and he flipped me off before storming out.

"I should go meet him. He's my ride after all." Victor commented after a while before getting up.

"Finally!" Luke yelled after Victor had left the house after a full make out session with Olivia in front of us.

"Aren't you too young to be an asshole?"I asked.

"Aren't you too boring to be popular?" He shot back. See? Asshole.

"Speaking of popular,did you see what Sophia was wearing today?" Gen started.

"It looked like something a professional prostitute picked out." Luke laughed.

"Right! She was flashing the whole world her pale ass-cheeks like her life depended on it." I joined in.

"And don't get me started on her obvious boob job." Liv added.

"Who the fuck does she think she's fooling? And she better go sue her hairdresser cause that thing is just sad." Luke was gasping for breath at this point.

This is what I had missed.

To you it might seem like we were fake  and all of that but the mean gene was something we all had and we didn't bother hiding it. Especially not with Luke. We might say we hate each other but even a blind person could tell we cared about each other a lot.

~*~

A. N: I'm so sorry about the late update. I was at my grandma's house and WiFi is basically non-existent over there. This chapter has been ready since Monday but,as a result of the non-existent WiFi,I could upload it. So this chapter is short because it's an unplanned chapter. The chapter after this is really long because it's a planned chapter. Planned chapters are important chapters-which I end up writing like,ten chapters before it is due that actually mean something to the book. Unplanned chapters are chapters that I just had to write in order to get on with the book. Anyways,chapter 37 is coming out in about...three seconds and yes,it's a planned chapter. And,since I feel bad for not updating,chapter 38 will be out...tomorrow? Yeah,tomorrow.

Love you shitless.🥰