1

Excuse any mistakes

5:20 pm
Forest creek Maryland
May 21 2019 (Tuesday)

                                 Excuse any mistakes  5:20 pmForest creek MarylandMay 21 2019 (Tuesday)

"Aye ma imma be right back"i yelled putting on my sweatpants and a hoodie over my bare body.

"Where are you going little girl"she yelled back making me roll my eyes.

"Nosy ass hoe"I mumbled.

"Im going to get sum to eat"i told her putting on my slides,walking out the house.
I would've took the car but I needed to walk and breath fresh air out this bitch.

It's been a while sense I left the house maybe like
6-8 months at the most maybe a year I ain't really keep track.

Deciding to eat at wingstop I walked down the street where all the food joints were ignoring all the niggas
I passed.

"Yeah fuck that bitch I just get the head"I heard playing in someone's car I just shook my head.

what the fuck do these niggas be listening to and then they be playing it all loud like that's some good shit.

"That's some ass"some little kids yelled as they was walking moe I died laughed then turned my music up.

While i was walking down the street my phone dinged in my hand causing me to mug it and put it on dnd then reading the text.

Muvah🤍🖕🏽
I know ya ass didn't leave without taking my order sooo where you going fool.
Read 5:35 pm

"Manee- I dragged responding to her text

Tyrons child❤️🤧
Wing stop ,Whatchu want Nd you gon cash app me the money?!
Read 5:35 pm

The hell she thought this was like remember them times when it was "you got McDonald's money"now imma be like "you got wing stop money"

Muvah🤍🖕🏽
Girl bye anyways Gimme 4 lemon pepper wings and 4 Buffalo wings make sure they put it in two separate containers cause they nasty and bring ya ass home right after
Read 5:37 pm

Oh she thought I was playing I was dead ass serious I only got $15 dollars ion kn what food she gon get..man ion even wanna text this lady back..

I just want to get my food and go in the house as soon as possible like I would've ubered eats my food but it was being dumb and I tried every other delivery joint and they was all acting dumb soo I was like fuck it.