8

§ SANIYAH JAE JONES §

"You good?"ka'jai asked as soon as I hopped in the car

shaking my head no,I leaned my head on the window.

"cmere"he held his hands out knowing their was something wrong.
i climbed out of the passager seat onto his lap.

"Why did it have to be him"i broke down in his arms as soon as we touched.

"Shhh what happened"he asked looking at my hands cause I had blood on them so he started comforting me so i told him what just happened.

He shook his head as i finished telling him the whole story "don't even worry about it" he said putting me in the passengers seat cause i was dosing off.

"You can sleep in da bed Imma sleep onna couch"he told walking me to his room.

"Okay"i said lowly.

"Here"he handed me sum briefs and a big t-shirt so i can take a shower.

"Thanks"

I took a shower for 20 minutes and brushed my teeth, put on my clothes and shit.

Coming out the bathroom ka'jai was sitting on the bed with his gun in his hand and a cold face.

"Ka'jai"I whispered he was low key scaring me.

Cause when he did that he was gonna go crazy.

He looked up at me his face expression changing as he put his gun on the dresser.

"My bad"

I nodded laying down on his bed. "You hungry"he asked.

Shaking my head no.

I stuffed my head in his pillow that smelled just like him.
It smelled so good.

"Ite Goodnight"he said about to walk out.

"Can you sleep with me please"I instantly pouted.
He nodded and started stripping so he was shirtless and had shorts on.

Getting in bed we watched tv for 30 minutes until his phone rung.

Looking at who was calling he got out of bed going into the hall to answer the call.

Making me scrunch my face up
What bitch calling his phone.

"Imma head out,imma be back"he said as soon as he walked back in the room.making me check the time it was 2:30 in da morning were he going.