15

1 year later..
Maryland
Saniyah

"Yesssss"I screamed as I held house keys in my hand..

Me and sanjai was finna move in our first home,long story short sanjai gotten use to me he calls me mom now so I was soo happy.

"Ma is this my rooom"he happily said when he saw it.

"Yes baby"I was happy and satisfied.

It was just me and sanjai because ka'jai got into some bad stuff and got sent up the road( jail)he told me I could use his money but I put that in sanjais bank and school funds. I worded for the money to buy my house and extra things we need.

This was the first house I ever lived in and to think I bought it with my hard earned money was a blessing. This house was a nice sized two story with a pool and I made a football thing in the back because sanjai loves and plays football

 This house was a nice sized two story with a pool and I made a football thing in the back because sanjai loves and plays football

"Sanjai check out the rest of the house and not just your room"I laughed "Okayy"he respectfully responded.

After sanjai understood that I was his mom I took him out to eat and we literally sat down and expressed everything like what happened to him and why he left my side . So every time he is feeling down or anything,we would go on a walk and he would express to me.we had one of the best communications I didn't want him to be like ka'jai and hide his feelings from the world.

We checked out the rest of the house and we both loved it. "Mom where is my gamee"he came in my room he noticed his game was not in his room.

I just laughed "ma im serious"he looked around my room looking at his big sonogram I had on the wall and next to it I had me and ka'jai's pregnancy photo shoot pictures.

"I put it to  the living room because you will not stay up all night playing the game"i said in a mother tone.

"Okayyy"he dragged out "now you can go play it now until"i paused to look at the time which was now 5 " until 7 cause im bout to fix dinner and then you have to get ready for school tomorrow"i said it like I was excited for him.

He walked out the room going to turn the game on and I went to go in the kitchen "what you want to eat love bug"

"Chicken nuggets and fries"I laughed knowing he was gon pick that so I set the bags out and started to cook it.

A hour later we ate and I let him play the game a little longer then he got ready for school tomorrow.

School day
Sanjai pov
"Aye get up for schooll,first day of 8th grade"my mom yelled all through the house tryna wake me up.

"I'm up ma"I repeated cause I couldn't go to sleep all night until 1 hour before.

"Go getdressed"she said and I got up to get dressed.

"Okay imma drive you"

At school..
"Veno take care of my child please"my mom told veno which is xans cousin,even tho he is in 9th grade we close.

My school was 8-12th,but i already looked like 10th grader cause I was tall.

"Don't focus on nun of these little girls"my mom said to both of us "only school and football"she added.

"I love y'all"she waved bye "we love you too"we said as she took off.

"Damn shawty fat in that dress"veno said talking about the girls ass making me shake my head.

Me personally didn't focus on females because the same ones that bullied me wanna talk to me now and that's just wild.

"Hey sanjai"this girl came up to me as I was in my first period.

I looked up and saw this girl alasia,I nodded my head. "Still shy"she laughed.

this was one of the girls who was helping me and tried to be friends with me but me I ain't talk to people,she was a bad little joint im not gon hold but whatever.

"Move bitch"this girl cid came talking to alasia.

"Bit-go sit somewhere else"i cut alasia off cause i know her mouth still slick when she get disrespected.

"Ugh"cid groaned stomping her feet to another seat.

"Damn bitchss is weird"

I nodded my head and the teacher started class.

——————
771 words
Umm this was soo boring I can't do this..😭
Y'all im bout to do a big age jump causee ion like doing sanjai age rn...I'm bout to skip it to him being in 11th grade