13

Ka'jai

"Look sanjai were your parents"
I sat down at the table.

"Mhm"
was his response because he was stuffing his face.

"I'm your mom"Saniyah said calmly like I ain't just tell him we was his parents.

"Why did y'all give me up"was his first question when he finished chewing his food

"We didn't,it's actually a long story"Saniyah voice soften and you could tell she was gonna cry .

I got a text message in the group that they had got veve and I know xan got it to cause we was in the same gc.

He just looked up at me "I got this handle family"he low key worded to me.

"I gotta go,love y'all be safe"
xan dapped me and sanjai up and have Saniyah a side hug.

"Can I know the story"sanjai asked and I looked at Saniyah because i know she probably feels like he is too young to know but he deserves to know.

"Your too young right now"i knew she was gon say that I just shook my head..I ain't really have no place to tell him the story cause I was absent from his life at the time.

And let me tell you that was my worst mistake I ever made in my life and I'm not making that shit again like I would have to be dead for me to leave they side.

"I'm not too young I'm- six years old" Saniyah finished off his sentence and his face automatically lit up with a smile.

"I know,I'm your mother"Saniyah made me chuckle.

I wasn't really saying anything cause I was enjoying this moment so much .

Sanjai
Are these really my parents was all I thought

Like apart of me knew it was my parents cause we look alike and we kinda have the same personality.

"Can I see a picture of me when I was small"I never saw one before so I really wouldn't know if it was me but I wanted to see anyways.

"Yes of course" Saniyah pulled out that iPhone thing and gave me it.

"Wow"that did look a lot like me

"you was a cutie,still are" she said pinching my checks making me laugh.

"So what's your name"I asked "ghost"

"Ka'jai" he laughed

"So you put my name together with y'all's"
They nodded
that was cool.

"Well could you please tell me"i asked again because I really want to know if they didn't give me away then why did I go through what I went through.

"One day when you were three me and you went to the park....
She started telling me the story and I paid close attention

I didn't remember a lot of this because I had a lot of situations with trama and things like that.

While she is explaining the story a whole bunch of emotions where following through my body