11

Saniyah

"Where are we going"
i asked ka'jai

It was fucking 8:30 in the morning and we were still in the car driving around.

"Shh"he hushed me

Putting my head back on the window i looked out at the darknes,stoping at a stop light.

"Ka'jai theres a little boy right there"I pointed to the little boy that was laying down he had to be cold because it was about to snow.

"Okay whatchu want me to do" his rude ass didn't even look over.

"Pull over the fuck"

"No,shut the fuck up and sit back moe"

"Fuck you"i laid my head back on the window

sometimes i wonder how i ever got with this rude ass nigga
don't get me wrong he loves me and he nice sometimes but when he gets mad he gets rude as fuck and be disrespectful.

15 minutes later

I was scrolling through Instagram looking down my timeline and shit then i went to go look at my messages request seeing on about modeling i replied to some of them seeking interest.

Going to my page I looked at my post I posted sanjai and still celebrated his birthday even when that happened

"You hungry"he asked taking glances at me while i kept my eyes on my phone
im giving his ass the silent treatment.

"I know you hear me moe"

I kept going through my Instagram.

"Mann"he dragged while my phone dinged getting a message from this random nigga on Instagram

He snatched my shit fast as fuck making me accidentally click on that fucking message

He did one of them scary ass chuckles pulling the car into a dark ass alley with nobody in it.

I reached for the door handle but before i reached for the door handle he locked the fucking door.

"Saniyah Jaelyn brown"he said my whole fucking name,turning in his seat so his whole body could be facing my direction.

"Yes"i slowly asked

"What the fuck is this"

"Just a thirsty nigga that texted me"i shrugged my shoulders.

"Alright he went through my whole phone deleting everything he didn't like"
while i was sitting their with a whole mug on my face,big ass attitude.

"Huh"he handed me my phone back taking off.

Sanjai

These loud weird people kept coming in the alley messing up my sleep and i had to get up so i can walk to school.

i didn't wanna go to school because i didn't brush my teeth or anything so i have to go back that so called home with that crazy lady.

Walking back i saw a bunch of people that looked like they were in gangs,trying to avoid all the stares and everything i kept my head down.

"Aye little nigga"one of them yelled and i accidentally looked up and i made eye contact,it was a man with alot of tattoos and nice clothes.

I tried to brush it off and keep walking cause maybe he wasn't talking to me

"i know you here me come here little boy"

"Yes" i walked over their making sure not to walk to close cause i smelled bad.

"Who ya peoples"he asked,im assuming he was talking about parents so i just lied and made up a name.

"Ta-tabi"i stutter,i dont know why i always stutter when i lie

"Aint no tabi around here"his voice kinda boomed,scaring me.

"you ain't gotta lie moe"

"I don't have parents"i told him playing with my fingers.

I didn't technically lie because I don't.

"Come ride with me youngin"he walked to his nice car
should i stay or should i go

That car was too nice for me to sit in.

"I ain't gon hurt you"he laughed 

"how am i supposed to know that" i asked

"If i wanted to kill you i wouldn't be talking to you right now,you would be dead already"he said

I just hopped in the car it doesn't matter if he kills me i should've been dead a long time ago.

As that's what I really felt.

———————
647 words
711 words(updated)

X

Jus a lil sum sum
this chapter was ass tbh

©CHOPPAZ