15

South west||district of Colombia

"Jai let me get some moon rock"this nigga ant came up to me

"70 3.5"I said and he nodded his head and we did the transaction.

"Aye sanjai,your mom looking for you"veno came up to me.

I looked at my phone it was 12:00 and I had ten miss calls and 50 text from her with other notifications and some messages from my2nd❤️

Clicking on me and my mom messages it read
Muvah❤️
Sanjai where are you
8:00 pm
Sanjai I called alasia she said she not with you so where are you,please call me.
8:30 pm
Imma beat yo ass
8:33 pm
You is grounded for a whole month
10:00 pm

She messaged me more but I just ignored them and got in the car "alright fool imma fuck with y'all later,veno you comin" he nodded his head and hopped in the car.

I read alasia text
My2nd❤️
Sanjai you need to stop,you know your mom is worrying about you.

Shaking my head I put my phone down blasting music.

I thought about me and alasia we not together anymore but that's mines end of discussion.

"Where you been"my mom asked as soon as me and veno walked in the door.

"We was chillin ma"i said "no sanjai you know I let y'all chill or whatever but do you know what time it is"she sighed.

"Go get ready for school tomorrow,there's food in the oven if y'all hungry"you could hear the disappointment in her voice.

Saniyah
"Kye I just don't want him to turn out like ka'jai like I try to do everything I can"my voice cracked

"like I know he sells drugs even tough he never told me,he just shows the same signs like him"

"Has he talked to him"

"No he doesn't want to,I tried"I shook my head ever sense xan got shot I noticed he been acting like this.

"I don't know what to do anymore,like alasia is a good as girl and he fucked that up,I don't want her to be stuck looking dumb like me" I sighed

"Well alasia is not your problem but bestie I understand just don't get soo stressed out about it please cause I'm coming tm to beat that little boy ass"

Sanjai

"Fuck out my room"I told veno it was time for me to get otp with my girl.

"Man fuck u"he flicked me off going to his room,yeah he lived with us..tbh he was my bruvah.

He called my mom his mom and allat soo we was locked in 4L.

"Hello"her soft ass voice answered.

"Fuck u doin"I smiled glancing her surroundings as she set up her phone.

"Nothing"she smiled "hold up"standing up to go get something I looked at our butt, pokin was the word.

Alasia was my world no other bitch could take her place that's 🥇 her and my momma.

"I love you" she came back and put some lip gloss on ig that's what she went to find.

"Your mines"I told her,she needa come over so we could chill.

"You don't love me"she had a questionable look on her face "I love you"I nodded

"Come over"I told her "school tomorrow bubba"

"We go to the same school"I mugged her

"Okay but you know how my grandma is"

"Ard see you tomorrow" I hung up.

My2nd❤️ incoming FaceTime call

"Yeah"

"Why the fuck did u hang up on me"she mugged the camera.

"I'm going to sleep"I laughed.

"Idgaf I wanna talk to you fuck"

"Ayo Watch yo mouth"

"Whatever" she mumbled.

School..

"Yerrr"veno dumb ass came out of his class room greeting me inna hall way.

"Jai can we please talk" Kayla came up to me.

"Nah,y'all can't"alasia shut that down real quick.

"Girl watch out"Kayla mugged alasia as long as she ain't do nuffin to her I was good.

"Wassu- alasia acrylics glazed my face along with her palm slapping me.

"Say a fucking word after I just said y'all can't" she mugged me.

"Now move the fuck around"she turned to Kayla and Kayla just walked off.

I dragged alasia to this empty class room that's forever empty on e hallway

"Stop putting ya fucking hands on me"I pint her against the now locked door.

"Stop playing with me like imma goofy"she tried to hit me again.

"Listen alasia,I love you alright stop acting like that towards any bitch that come up to me"

"Maybe I wouldn't have to act like this if you wouldn't entertain certain bitches that come up to you"

"Bruh you know I'm not even like that,ion talk to these hoes fool,but I'm single alasia I do what I want" I back up off her.

I was single overall soo she can't trip,I've asked her to take me back but she just mind games rn.

"You cheated on me den wondering why I don't wanna take you back"

"Alasia that was 8 months ago,I apologized I showed u different I was literally off my ass but that's not no excuse ig"

"Move" I picked her up and moved her cause she flinched like I was gon hit her.

Fuck all dis..

906 words..