7

"WHY WERE YOU WITH HIM SANIYAH"my muvah yelled as soon as I said that

"It's nun of your business ma"I sighed this lady bruh.

"It is you live under my roof little girl"
I shook my head as my eyes started forming tears.

"I'm 21 years old and maybe I wouldn't have to live with you if you ain't put a suicidal thing on me"
I chuckled as tears still poured down my face.ignoring her yelling questions.

She basically put this thing on me so I couldn't get a house until I was 24 and improved.

walking up stairs In my room because I didn't have time for this.

"Bitch ya momma trippin"kye said as I walked in my room.
"You good"Kayla asked
I nodded not wanting to be bothered.I guess they both took that as a hint and walked out shutting my door,going in the guest room.

Other people probably would've been embarrassed but they was like sisters and we all witnessed a argument between all of our parents.

Looking out my window i looked up at the sky as it was dark and foggy with rain pouring down
I just cried.

I cried my self to sleep every night ever sense me and ka'jai broke up.
I cried even harder once sanjai died.
I couldn't take it anymore.

I tried killing myself many of times it never worked.

Honestly i felt alone,I felt like i had no purpose.

I had one job as to be a mother and I failed.

The most precious thing in my life was token away so whats the point of living.

WHAT IS THE POINT TO SMILE AND PEOPLES FACE ACTING LIKE EVERYTHING IS ALL GOOD WHEN DEEP DOWN YOU DON'T WANT TO LIVE.

YOUR TIRED OF WAKING UP HONESTLY.I WAS TIRED OF BREATHING IF THE ONLY THING I WANTED ON EARTH WASN'T.

I just sat here and cried thinking about all of these things feeling so drained.

"I KNOW YOU HEAR ME LIL GIRL,EVER SENSE THAT BOY CAME AROUND YOU WOULD ACT OUT- my mom came in my room starting with me.

"MOE I DON'T WANNA HEAR YA SHIT TONIGHT"i yelled

"YOU KNOW WHAT,YOU ARE SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT SANIYAH"she shook her head.

"OKAY,I KNOW THIS"

"YOUR THE REASON HES GONE"she spoke on sanjai making me snap my head towards her.