12

Sanjai

I got in the car with the man not knowing where we was going.

"Whats ya name youngin"
he asked should i just lie or tell him the truth

"Aye"i guess i was taking to long to tell him my name.

"you don't gotta lie either"

"Sa-sanjai"i stuttered I don't know why I stuttered but it just came out like that.

That was embarrassing but
He just looked at me with wide eyes

We pulled up next to a car at the stop light and this man in the car next to us put his window down.

"aye bitch ass nigga"
he yelled to the man that was in the car with me making him pull off fast.

"Aye take this and call ghost"he unlocked his phone and tossed his phone to me.

I didn't know how to work the phone so I just looked at it for a minute it was called a "iphone"

"I don't know how to work this"I sighed cause I didn't want to waste anymore time.

He sighed while he was driving getting away from the car.
"Hey sir call ghost"

"Okay,calling ghost with a middle finger"the phone started to speak making me put it down..it had a weird a voice.

"Ring ring ring"
The phone rung in the car
That's cool cause how does that work.

"Bitch pick up the fuc-"wassup"someone picked up the phone while the man was telling him to pick up

"Nigga where you at"he yelled as we just lost the other car.

"Im on 21st street,why wassup"

"Ard nigga im on my way stay there meet me at Wendy's"

What's Wendy's I thought I really haven't been anywhere but that house and school.

"Ard fool"

The phone went "beep beep"I guess meaning it disconnected cause I couldn't hear the other person "ghost"

"My bad youngin,im xan"
What typa name is that I thought but I was still scared so I didn't want to say that

"Okay"
i said silently looking out the window As we drove to Wendy's to meet this person.

WENDYS

We pulled up next to a nicer looking car
with dark windows I think it was called tented

"Cmon"
xan got out the car and i followed
we got in the other car with a man and female.

"Wassup nigga"
the "ghost" man I guessed dapped up xan and looked at me for a second.

"Who dis"he said causing the female to turn around and look at me.

"Hey Saniyah"xan waved at the female and she waved back.

She was pretty and looked nice and the man "ghost"looked men but they both looked like me a little bit.

"Are you hungry"she asked me,i slowly nodded my head yes i was so hungry.

"Cmon yall"
we all got out the car going into Wendy's.

We sat down at this table they called a booth

"Where did he come from"ghost asked xan

"He was walking alone on the street and i picked him up"he explained

"Whats your name"Saniyah looked at me as she sat across from me.

Saniyah

This was my child i knew for sure this was my child.
Nobody could tell me this wasn't my child.

I wanted to scream cry and hug him but i didn't wanna make him feel uncomfortable so I'll just ask him questions to get him to feel more comfortable.

"Whats your name"i asked taking in all his features he looked so much like ka'jai.

"Sanjai"he quietly said.
Awee my baby was shy

As soon as he said that ka'jai's eyes widened and he looked at me.

I started crying "ill be back"
i walked out to go to the bathroom.

Ka'jai

"Did i do something"sanjai asked while Saniyah walked to the bathroom .

"No u ain't say nothing"i told him

Moe i couldn't even believe that this was my son ,he looked just like me it was crazy.

"Can i get y'all something"the female came up to the table to take our orders.

"Whatchuu want lil man"i asked sanjai

"Ive never been here before"he told me making me scrunch my face up i started to wonder what has he been eating cause every little kid has probably been here.

"Stop staring"Saniyah came back pushing the waiter to get in the booth with us.

I laughed my lil baby rude.

"Some chicken nuggets and large fries and a large fruit punch"Saniyah ordered for sanjai

"Hey I used to eat that when i was little"sanjai mumbled trying to hide his smile.

I know Saniyah is a great mom

"Anything else"the waiter had an attitude

"Bit-Saniyah stopped herself and shook her head no"

"Okay"
the waiter walked off making sure she switched extra hard shaking my head i looked at Saniyah then xan

"Xan"i nodded my head to the side for him to come talk to me

He got up coming into the corner with me
"thats my son man"
I wiped my hands down my face

"I know nigga as soon as i saw lil bruh i knew yall look just alike"

"Ka'jai"Saniyah called me to come back over

"Look sanjai were your parents"I just broke it down to him

________________
690 words
906 words(updated)

©CHOPPAZ