3🖤

Warning this chapter contains:, lowkey watersports, impact play, degrading, hair tugging.

If any of this stuff makes you uncomfortable you are welcome to skip this chapter as I am not forcing you to read this. Enjoy.

Namjoon's Pov
''We missed you too, but now it's time to go over rules'' I nodded and crawled off his lap and sat down next to him. ''Well before Jin gets into the rules we have a few questions for you sweetheart'' Yoongi said in a more deeper voice than usual.

At that moment the whole mood of the room changed, It felt tense and worst of all they all were staring at me but I just nodded. ''What are they?"

''Are you a virgin?" Was the first question he asked I looked down and shook my head. ''No'' I mumbled before he got up and walked over to me and grabbed my head and lifted my head. ''When I speak to you, you must look at me and give me eye contact is that understood?" I nodded assuming that was one of the rules. ''No, I'm not a virgin'' he nodded and went to go sit  back down next to Hoseok.

''Have you ever touched yourself before..''  Jin said and looked at me. I gasped and blushed furiously as my submissive side was starting to show but I tried to push those feelings aside. ''Thats none of your fucking buisness'' he glared at me. ''On your knees now.'' I finally submitted and nodded getting on my knees and looking down at the ground. ''Look the little sluts already on his knees for me'' he said and chuckled until he gripped my hair and made me look at him.

''Watch that mouth of your slut got it?" I nodded. ''Yes hyung'' he chuckled again and shook his head. ''Call me sir from now on if you don't you will be punished understood?" I bit my lip and rolled my eyes. ''Yes i understand...hyung'' I had a feeling I was gonna regret that but didn't care I was a brat anyway.

''Listen Joon I'm less strict than these two but I do have rules and trust me darling I'm not the one you'd want to make upset~'' said Hoseok as he winked at me. ''Mm okay''. Jin picked me up from off the ground and threw me over his shoulder. ''Are you willing to be in a relationship with three sadistic dominates?"

''Depends show me what you guys got up your sleeve..''  they all looked at each other and smirked at each other before Jin started to walk up the stairs while the other two followed close behind when we got up the stairs Jin walked towards the black door that I couldn't get into earlier and thats when it hit me.

It's a sex room. A fucking sex room.

''Please tell me that you all are clean..'' I said and sighed not wanting to get any sort of STD. ''What makes you think we're going to have sex with you, this is a punishment and you'll take it like the good little slut you are correct?" Jin said. I nodded and sighed.  ''Yes Sir..'' he smiled and kissed my forehead. ''Good boy''.

He unlocked the door and opened it, there was another staircase to where he walked up and when we got to the top I gasped as I now regretted ever disobeying or being a smartass. This wasn't even a sex room it was more like a sex dungeon. I looked around at all the assortment of toys and I almost fainted when I saw the dragon dildo's they had.

Jin layed me down on the bed and slapped me across my face, ''such a naughty little whore~.'' Yoongi walked over to me and grabbed my chin and looked me in my eyes. ''I don't like to repeat myself, so by the time we get back I want naked with one of those up your tight little hole.'' He said pointing over to the collection of dragon dildo's.
''okay hyung..''

''It's daddy to you~"  he said before he let go of my chin and then all of them walked away and went into a room that I assumed had more stuff in it. I got up picked up one of the dildos and found lube before I went back to the bed and took all of my clothes off. I lubed up the dildo before I sat on my knees and lifted myself up slighty before slid myself down on the dildo.

I let out a horrific scream, It felt like i was being torn apart. ''God damnit!, fuck fuck fuck !" I cried out as tears started to stream down my face. Soon all three of them came out with a handfull of atuff each and looked at with expressionless faces. ''This is worst than fifty shades of grey'' Jin chuckled and set his stuff down as he picked up a riding crop. ''Fifty shades of gray shouldn't even be considered bdsm it should be considered bullshit casue thats what it was.''

He said and slapped my thigh with the crop making me scream even more. ''Move you slut I don't want to just listen to you scream'' said Yoongi as he pushed my hips which made me scream even louder. ''D-daddy fuck!'' I said as I closed my eyes tightly. ''Jin put the nipple clamps on him make sure their tight too.'' He said as he kept pushing hips down slowly.

Jin went through it and did what he was told and put the clamps on my sensitive nipples and tugged on them. ''Such a good little slut taking everything so well~" he said in low seductive voice. Yoongi pulled the dildo out of me and I sighed in relief. Him and Jin got up and thats when Hoseok came towards me with a few water bottles in his hand along with a flogger . He pushed me back gently against the headboard of the bed and got infront of me. ''Mm~ baby drink some it'll calm your nerves..''

I knew exactly where this was heading and there was no way on hell that i'd physically let it happen. ''no I'm not going to drink all this water and then piss myself.'' Hoseok looked down and chuckled before he looked back up at me with a dark gaze he wrapped his hand firmly around my throat and pushed me back even more. ''You're going do what I tell you to do you fucking slut now drink the water. ''

I nodded slowly as he took his hand off my neck. I picked up the water bottle and drank it slowly as they all started me, Hoseok's gaze being the scariest. I finished the first one and gulped as I looked at Hoseok. ''I'm not drinking more.'' He picked up the flogger and hit me across the face with it which made me whine. ''Drink the rest of them now!" I shook my head again to which I instantly regretted.

Jin grabbed my hair and tilted my head back as Yoongi picked up a whip and started whipping me with as he pulled on the nipple clamps, I screeched and arched by back as Hoseok forced my mouth open and made me drink the other three bottles of water before they were all gone.

Once they were all gone everyone stopped their actions and looked at with death stares. After a bit I felt the urge to go pee and I bit my lip and squirmed around. ''Damn this is hot..'' Hoseok mumbled as he rubbed the bottom of my stomach while gently pushing. ''Go on baby pee~" he said as he stared at me.

I whimpered and shook my head. ''N-no'' I said as I continued to squirm around, he then started to tickle me and I couldn't hold it in much longer and I pissed all over my thighs and started crying out of embarrassment. ''Aww look~ the slut pissed himself.'' He said as he licked up the pee from my thighs. ''Fam you really be disgusting..''  Yoongi mumbled as he looked at him and cringed. ''I think I might be sick..'' Jin said as he covered his mouth.

''Yah shut up you sluts you're into this too'' he said as picked up a vibrator and put it on my tip as he turned it up high. I moaned loudly and arched my back as they all bit their lips and watched me. ''F-fuck o-oh my god master!" I said assuming thats what he liked to be called.

''Such a good boy for us~" Yoongi purred out as he rubbed my back. ''I'm g-gonna-'' I cut myself off with a loud moan and came all over the vibrator and Hoseok's hands. ''Good slut.'' Was the last thing he said before they all got up and left the room.

''what have I gotten myself into''.

1497 words
Proofread
Follow me on Instagram
@__daddyseokie__
@princeggukk