7

Warnings: mentions of rape, mentions of abuse, homophobic slurs, mentions of non consensual somnophilia, drinking, drugging .

Three years ago.

''Joonie~ you wanna possibly come over tonight?" Jimin asked Namjoon as they walked down the hallway. ''I'm throwing a party with Taehyung and Jeongguk and what kind of friend would you be if you didn't come~" he said as he tried to persuade the older male more.

Namjoon wasn't the type to go to parties, he was always reading, writing, doing homework, or sleeping. When he wasn't doing any of those things he was hanging out with his friends. He needed to do something new for once, he desperately wanted to break out of his comfort zone and do something he would never usually do.

''Uh..yeah sure when are you going to pick me up?" He asked and looked up at Jimin with a small smile, ''around six, the party should be over at ten but since its a Friday you can spend the night if you want'' he nodded happily as he's always loved sleepovers.

''Well I'm gonna go home now and get packed see you soon Hyungie~" Namjoon left the school and went back to his house making sure to tell his parents where he was going. He packed his bags and changed into something more comfortable for the party.

He put on a light blue pair of Jeans and a pair of white vans, he also put on a white sweater. His hair was a bright pink as he had just recently dyed it since Jimin asked him to and he didn't want to tell his hyung no or make him upset.

When he was finished with everything he went downstairs and told his parents goodbye and gave them hugs and kisses not knowing this was going to be the last time he was going to ever see them for a while.

He left his house and walked to Jimin's house slowly as he wanted to enjoy the nature and fresh air, when he got there he knocked gently on the door and waited for someone to answer. After a few seconds Jimin opened the door and hugged him tightly, he felt like something was off about this whole so called 'party' but he shrugged the feeling away.

''Ggukkie and Tae are upstairs in my room come on lets go hang out~" he pulled Namjoon up the stairs and let out a quiet dark chuckle as he knew what was about to take place.

When they got into the bedroom Namjoon hugged Jeongguk and Taehyung and smiled. ''Hey guys how are you?" He asked softly and smiled at them. ''Mm..it was good but its about to get better..'' Taehyung said lowly and before Namjoon could respond Jimin had already shoved a bottle of beer in Namjoon's face.

''Drink it '' he said harshly and looked at him with dark eyes. Namjoon being the innicent boy he was, has never drank a day in his life and shook his head. ''No hyung..'' Jimin wouldn't take no as an answer and forced Namjoon's mouth open and poured the drink in the males mouth.

Namjoon's instant reacation was to drink it and he did. ''Jimin what the fuck!" He screamed as he felt his limbs start to go weak and numb. Jimin slapped him harshly and after a few seconds he passed out.

That night those three boy raped Namjoon in the worst way possible, it was mostly Jimin as he somewhat forced the other two to join in on it with him. They all took turns fucking him as rough as they could until Namjoon woke up.

He begged them to stop as he cried and even tried to get up, but his body was to weak to do anything from the drugs they had given him, he thought they were supposed to be his friends he trusted them with everything. There wasn't even a fucking party they just wanted to get Namjoon alone and rape him and its something he will never be able to forget.