12

Jimin's Pov.

''Jimin calm down we'll handle this..'' Taehyung said as he rubbed my back. I was not in the mood for some god damn comforting. ''Stop fucking touching ne you idiot!"

I said and hit his hand harshly, ''I will not  'calm down' Tae, he fucking raped him he touched my baby without his permission'' Taehyung hit my head and walked away from me before I could even hit him back. ''So did you so why are you complaining again..''

Jeongguk said as he looked up from the paper work he was doing, ''shut up you fucking over grown bunny..'' I said and rolled my eyes at him. ''What its true, you manipulated him into thinking that what you were doing was 'normal' and when he figured out you kicked him out..''

''Well maybe he should be so fucking dumb then maybe he would've noticed'' Jeongguk gasped and went back to working. ''M'kay whatever you say fucktard..just get him back okay for us okay?" He said before he got up and grabbed his stuff and left.

That left me all alone to thinking about what I could possibly do to get him back for the three of us but mainly for myself as I wanted to be inside him as he screamed and begged for me to stop

That was just a sight that I missed, but I have to figure out on how I'm going to get him back and make sure he doesn't leave this time.
I have to kidnap him since I know for a fucking face he won't just come to me on his own.

I got up and grabbed my car keys and put a jacket on, I left the house and got in my car and started it. I took deep breaths as I put my face mask on.

I started driving and smirked to myself knowing that I was going to get my baby back and I was going to make him go through the exact pain he made me go through when he left.

I finally got to their house after a hour since I got lost trying to find it. I got out of the car and walked up to the door, I knocked on it amd waited for someone to open it.

After a minute or so a angel stood infront of me, Kim Namjoon himself.
''What are you doing here hyung?" He asked softly. ''Taehyung told me what happened..I'm sorry, I know it sounds stupid coming from me out of all people but still it shouldn't have happened..and I was wondering if you would like to come over and hang out with me Tae and gguk?"

He looked me in my eyes and slowly nodded and smiled. ''Sure..just let me go get ready you can come in..'' he said sweetly and moved out of the way for me to walk in.

I walked inside as he closed the door, he then walked up the stairs and left me in the living room. Damn was the house huge, it was beautiful I didn't think the idiots made that much money.

''What the hell are you doing here?" I heard a voice say and then I looked at the couch to see Yoongi sitting there. God did his presence annoy the shit out of me. ''You aren't taking Joon out..'' I rolled my eyes and sighed.

''I'm not gonna kill him Yoongi calm down..''

''Thats bullshit Jimin I don't fucking trust your ass!" Well no one should trust me you're a dumb fuck if you do. ''Calm down..he'll be back tommorow I promise''

Yoongi took a deep breath.

"I will kill you if he isn't back tommorow and thats a promise"

Hey guys.. this isn't proofread because Sulli has recently jjst killed herself..she was my F(x) bias even if she did leave the group but I'm currently crying and idk when I'll update again cause I'm.not even over Jonghyun yet and then for this to suddenly happen It has broken my heart..i might update again today because i didn't update last week.. but again I'm really sad.

But  the sequal yall asked for i started working on last night you guys just have to wait for this story to end