16🖤

No warnings today luvs just a quick lil smut chapter. Sorry for
taking so long I have been working on the sequel and all of my other stories. happy New Years!!

Hoseok's Pov
I was now laying down on the bed completely naked, this was something new for me I'm not used to being the 'sub'. of course I have my moments to where want to be held and cared for but never have I ever bottomed for anyone in my life so whatever was about to happen I'm somewhat ready.

"Are you sure you want this baby, I don't want to do anything you aren't comfortable with" Yoongi said softly as he rubbed my sides, "yeah I am just don't put anything inside me please that's my only request" Jin hummed and kissed my cheek gently, "foreplay?" He asked.

I slowly nodded and smiled, "yeah that's okay-~" before I knew it Yoongi's cold veiny hands were slowly sliding up my stomach reaching my chest, Jin on the other-hand was just watching. "You have such a beautiful body love, you know that right? Yoongi asked and started to rub circles around my nipples very slowly.

I gasped slightly and let my body relax more so I could enjoy it more, "n-no.. I don't" I said softly and bit my lip gently. Yoongi reaches his hand up and pulled my lip out from under my teeth's grip and smirked. "You're such a dumb slut, you should already know how much of a pretty body you have.. maybe we'll just have to show you how pretty you are"

Before I could even say anything he was sucking on one of my nipples while pinching the other one; Jin had finally gotten up from his spot on the bed and walked around to the other side, he stood next to Yoongi before he got on his knees and wrapped his hand around my cock.

I gasped and let out and loud desperate whine, "p-please do something~" he just smirked and started to slowly rub my tip ever so gently. I started to squirm around out of sensitivity and whines even loudly. Yoongi slapped my thigh and bit down on my nipple which made me moan loudly.

"Awe baby stop moving, can you follow that order or do I need to slap some sense into that dumb slutty little head of yours" I didn't respond I just stayed still and followed his orders. "Good slut~" he then started to slowly pump my cock, moving his hand in a circular motion as he did so.

I threw my head back and moaned loudly, letting out a few gasps here and there as well. Yoongi pulled up from my nipples, they were now a dark red, looking slightly bruised.

"Look at how pathetic you are below us, guess you couldn't keep up that shitty master act for too long hm?" Yoongi asked and slapped me harshly. I moaned loudly and looked away from him whimpering.

He gripped my throat and made me look at him as he glared at me, "fucking look at me when I talk to you slut!" He said and slapped me again, "ah~ 'm sorry daddy w-won't look away again" he let go of my throat and just walked away.

Jin started to move his hand faster and looked up at me, I bucked my hips up wanted more friction. He pulled his hand away and slapped my thighs, I let out a whine of desperation and poured. "I thought we already told your slutty ass to stop moving! What don't you get about that, how stupid can you be!"

Yoongi came back with a belt in his hands and he looked over at Jin, "hyung, you can leave I'll take care of him" Jin just nodded and stood up from the ground and winked at me before he left the room. I looked up at Yoongi and whimpered. "I'm s-sorry-" I cut myself off with a loud scream.

Yoongi hit me across my chest with the belt and glared at me, "what's so hard about listening?" He asked and tsked, "I d-don't know d-daddy" he then slapped me across my face with the belt, I moaned softly and closed my eyes.

"Such a pain slut.." he mumbled quietly before he shoved two fingers in my mouth, "I don't give a shit about what you said I'm fucking you okay?" I just nodded and sucked in his fingers coating them in as much of my saliva as I could.

After another twenty seconds he pulled them out of my mouth and slapped my thighs, "hands and knees now!" He said sternly.

I did exactly what I was told, I heard him start to take his clothes off and get behind me, he gripped onto my hips and left soft little peck on my back before he whispered, "I'm Going to fuck the living hell out of you.."

And that's it exactly what he did