8

Warnings: Manipulation?

Yall lucky! I'm giving you a second update cause I don't got school today.

Namjoon's Pov

I looked over at Hoseok and shook my head. ''Are you insane? No its fine I'm over it I understand you're trying to help but you've already had your chance..'' I said and sighed.

Hoseok stood up from the bed and started crying silently. ''What do you mean, you never told us shit back in highschool all you did was pretend to be happy around us" Jin grabbed his hand and looked up at him. ''Calm down..'' he said sternly but softly.

He hit Jin's hand away. ''Shut the fuck up!, Namjoon you didn't tell us shit! And whenever we tried to talk to you about everything you would walk away or ignore us. I saw the bruises and cuts and everything but I always shrugged the feeling away and let it go..''

Those words hurt me, if he really cared why didn't he tell anyone. ''Well you sure didn't act like you gave a shit considering you just 'let it go' and I ran away from you guys cause I was fucking terrified, I was being raped everyday of me life by three men I thought I trusted and I wasn't going to allow myself to get close with you guys so the same shit would happen!".

Hoseok glared at me. ''Why the fuck would we fucking rape you, did you think that lowly of us!?" He said as he raised his voice which cause me to start crying again. ''I didn't think lowly of you guys you fucking idiot, it was just hard to trust you guys considering all you cared about was sex since you were a bunch of fuckboys with to much time on their hands. ''

Hoseok scoffed and rolled his eyes. ''Thats bullshit, why didn't you think we cared you never even bothered to tell us anything Namjoon I don't recall not once you even tried..'' I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed and laughed softly through my tears

''I guess you don't seem to remember..one day at lunch I told you guys I was being abused and thats why I had scars on me but what you guys did was laugh at me and called me a clumsy fuck and I just fucking went along with your shit and laughed too...I felt like no one even gave a shit about me..''

Hoseok fell silent before he started to speak again. ''It's still not our fault..its yours because you didn't try to do anything about it but what should I expect coming from a useless sex toy..''

I felt my heart break slowly as I heard those words. I got up from the bed and put on a hoodie and sighed. ''You can't even fight back so yeah just get the fuck out y-" Yoongi then sat up and glared at Hoseok. ''No you get the fuck out, Jung Hoseok what is your fucking problem its obvious he was hurting and he still is now but all you can do is be a pathetic little bitch abf ay the innocent card cause you don't want to fucking admit that we did nothing we could to help him, it hurts me and Jin to y'know, knowing that we didn't do shit to stop things. Get your head out of your ass and realize none of us did anything to stop it.''

I looked at Yoongi and gave him a sad smiled. ''No its fine I'm used being told that Jimin did all the time I just guess Hoseok's a piece of shit like Jimin was..'' I said and then left my room and left the house.

It was dark and I didn't know where I was going so I just walked around crying. I walked for hours and I soon got lost and fell to my knees and started crying. After a few minutes I heard footsteps and someone tapped my shoulder. ''Hey shh~ sweetheart it me Minnie, you know you want to come back to me..you know I'll treat you right don't you?"

I wish I didn't have to fucking run into him, he knew how to get into my head and fuck with me but it was something I was so used to giving into and I just nodded knowing in the back of my head this wasn't a good idea. ''Yes Minnie I know..'' he picked me and smiled.

''You're still such a good boy, did you know that Joonie?" He said softly. This was the attention I've been craving and Jimin was making iteven harder for me to resist.

''Yes I know..'' he gently kissed my forehead and opened the door to his house I assumed. ''Guys look who was crying outside~" Jimin called out, soo Taehyung and Jeongguk came out and smiled at me. ''Awee baby~ why were you crying?" Taehyung asked and took me from Jimin's arms.

''Hobi hyungie called me a usless sex toy..'' I said and pouted. ''Awe baby why don't we get you change into someting more comfortable and you can go cuddle with Ggukkie and spend the night, we'll let you leave tommorow okay?"

I bit my lip and looked down. ''Y-you aren't going to kidnap me again are you?" They all looked at each other before looking back at me.  ''No sweetheart we aren't now come on lets go cuddle..'' Jeongguk picked me up and took me upstairs.

He changed my clothes and put a hoodie and sweatpants on me before he took me to his bedroom and laid me down. ''You're an amazing little angel and you are only ours right Joonie?" I tried to say no but I sadly nodded my head. ''Yes Ggukkie..''

He ran hus fingers through my hair and kissed my cheek. ''Sleep for me baby~'' I was tired so I nodded and fell asleep.

I hate how I let them easily manipulate me, I hate myself for being drawn in by thwir affection.

1009 words

Not proofread

Might do a charecter qa comment if you want one