Coffee Date

Wow, it's been a really long time since I left Lima, Ohio. I came back to Lima just a few times trough all these years. 6 months after graduation to Melissa and Connor's wedding then a year later to meet their newborn daughter, they named her Jessica aka Jessie to honor Jesse, I think is adorable. She is almost 5 now, Melissa and Connor constantly send me pictures of her. She is beautiful, she has a dark hair but very blue eyes. She is truly beautiful. Then I came back to Christmas once then 2 years ago I went to visit their newborn daughter, Emma. She looks exactly like Jessie.

The last time I saw people from Glee Club was at the wedding. I don't usually go to Lima because so many memories that just make me sick. I still keep contact with Teddy, of course, Quinn, Kurt, Santana, Sam and Puck. A lot of people actually. It's easy for us to see each other because we all live in New York, basically everyone finished college and came to NY.

Talking about college, when I graduated NYADA, I got my first role in Broadway and since that I never stopped. Broadway is my passion. And I would never make it if wasn't for Jesse. Gosh, he is missed.

Now next topic: relationships. Here it comes the plot twist, remember when Puck said that less than 10 years, him and Teddy would be on the altar and she rolled her eyes? Oh well, they're engaged and about to get married in a few months. Exciting? Hell yeah! Sam and Quinn made their way back to each other about an year ago. Me, Santana and Kurt forever single. But I don't mind.

It's not like I'm looking for any relationship now, I'm focusing in my career and only. I've had MANY opportunities of going on dates, trust me. I'm a Broadway actress, everyone that is on Broadway is REALLY respected in NY.

"Oh damn I'm so sorry!" I said when I bumped into a guy splitting my coffee all over him and he splitting his coffee all over me.

"It was my fault." He said. It's a familiar voice so I look up and see the guy cleaning his shirt js actually my ex boyfriend from High School.

"Oh my God! Finn!" I said laughing and he look to me and laughed as well.

"Rach!" He said and we hugged each other.

"Finn, I'm so sorry! I can buy you another coffee." I said and he laughed.

"If you do that, I'll buy you another coffee." He said and we share a laugh.

"You don't have to, I was the one who bumped into you." I said and he laughed.

"It doesn't matter." He said as we go inside the coffee shop to buy new coffees.

"So what are you doing here in the Big City?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"I live here now." He said and I look at him surprised as hell.

"Really? And why you didn't told anyone? Not even Puck and Sam?" I asked.

"Yeah with the time we weren't that close anymore, we call and text eventually but I didn't got the chance to tell them." He said.

"Oh that's sad, but now that you're here maybe you can get close of them again." I said and he shrugged. Finn asked his coffee and when I was about to say mines, he ordered and he was completely right.

"You still remember?" I asked surprised and he laughed and rubbed the back of his head nervously and laughed.

"A few stuff is hard to forget." He said and before I could even realize he payed both coffes and I look at him shocked and he laughed.

"Hey! I should've payed for my coffee!" I said and he laughed softly.

"Too late." He said. "So, do you have to be somewhere right now?" He asked.

"Not really, you?" I asked casually. I can be sounding and acting really casual and cool but truth is that nervous as hell.

"No, wanna stay here? So we could talk more? I missed you, Rachel." He said and I smiled.

"Sure." I said and he smiled and grab our coffees and go to a table in the corner where people can't really see us. "So Mr.Finn Hudson, you never told me why you moved to NY?"

"Remember that I was accepted at OSU with full scholarship?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah, so I was there studying and playing and this guys saw me at one game. Them he invited me to play on his team after graduation and I immediately accepted. Guess what was the team?" He asked and I shrugged. "The Rams."

"Oh my God! I said smiling and he smiled. "But I'm pretty sure the Rams stay in LA?" I asked.

"Yeah, I played there for like two years. But months ago I got a proposal of going to be the Quarterback of the Giants so I came." I said.

"That's great! I'm so happy for you! I mean, that's all that you ever wanted, right?" I asked.

"Yeah and how about you Mrs.Broadway Superstar?" He said and I laughed.

"I've been doing pretty well." I said.

"Who would ever thought the losers from the glee club would be the ones who are ruling New York right now?" He said and we laughed. "I got lost in translation, who is living here now? I only know you, Kurt and I guess Santana. I remember Kurt telling me a few stuff but we are both so busy that we don't talk very often. And what everyone is working with?"

"I am obviously on Broadway. Kurt as you know is making millions of dollars with his fashion business, the Hummel's, he is now one of the most famous designers. He is like a Versace of now days." I said and Finn laughed with my expression but he agreed. "Teddy is a very successful psychologist, she specialized in the area of to deal with pressure and fame so mostly of her patients are famous people, I don't know who tho, she can't tell us. Puck and Santana run a very big Law Firm, it's one of the most important here in New York. And Sam is specializing in anesthesiologist area now." I said and Finn smiled big. "Quinn is also doing pretty well, she is graduated in Computer Science and she works at a company and makes lots of dollars a year. As you already know Puck and Teddy are engaged."

"Yeah! I was so surprised! Still felt unreal that they were actually dating when he called me excited saying that he proposed! It's like his biggest dream since High School." Finn said and we laughed remembering.

"And Quinn and Sam got back together like, last year or so." I said. "I think that's all."

"It's really really awesome." He said and I smiled. "How about you? Any relationships?"

"Nah...Not since...Ya know." I said and he look at me sympathetic and sighed.

"Yeah, sorry mentioning." He said and I small smiled to him then chuckled softly.

"It's fine, I was just more focused in graduating NYADA them Broadway and I just never worried about thay. Sure I had a lot of opportunities from co-stars and all but never happened." I said and he laughed. "You?"

"Nothing really serious, dates every now and then but nothing really serious." He said and I smiled. "Would you like to go out for dinner tomorrow night?" He asked.

"Dinner like, romantic dinner? A date?" I asked and he smirked to me.

"Whatever you want and are comfortable with it." He said and I smiled to him.

"I would love to go on a date with you." I said and he smiled to me.