Wedding

"You look handsome." Rachel said and I smiled to her. I'm nervous, Teddy and Puck are getting married today and I'm the best man. That means I have a speech to say and I'm nervous.

"Thanks babe. You look amazing as always." I said and she chuckled. She is the maid of honor. I'm so happy for Teddy and Puck.

"Aw, thanks." She said and I chuckled and we went to the church. I stand besides Puck, who is nervous but also really happy.

As the ceremony goes by, me and Rachel shared a lot of glances and smiles. We are together for 3 months now and everything is going great. Amazing actually. Now is time for the vows and Puck is the first.

"The first time I talked to you, I knew we were something more. Even tho you rejected me thousands of times before accept to go out with me for the first time *laughs* I remember the first time you opened your mouth to talk and I heard your British accent and I fell for you and I always made that very clear. T, I always dreamed of having a woman like you, a woman that I can talk about everything. A woman that jokes around even in the wrong moments just like me. A woman that I can share all my secrets. A woman like you. I love you and I can't wait to be your husband." Puck said and I smiled big. I'm proud of him, he is my bro and he is truly happy with Teddy. I look to Rachel and she has teary eyes and smiled to me and I winked to my gorgeous girlfriend.

"Noah, it definitely wasn't love at first sight. DEFINITELY *everyone laughs*. But when I finally realized how kind hearted and sweet you actually are, I couldn't help but fall for you. And I don't regret anything because I just really love you. You're my partner, you agree doing the craziest and weirdest stuff with me just so I don't do it alone. You're always there for me in the happy, sad and angry moments. You always make me laugh. You always make me smile. You make me happy in a way no one else in this world can. You're the love of my life and I can't wait to spend my entire life growing old next to you." She said and they smiled. I look to Rachel and she wiped her tears away looking to the couple then she looks at me. I blow her a kiss and she giggled and wiped her tears away. So adorable. The priest said a few more things, they exchanged rings and now Teddy and Puck are officially married. They kissed and everyone applauded them.

>>>>>>>>

"Come with me, let's dance." I said grabbing Rachel by the hand and we go to the dance floor and she laughed.

"But you hate dancing because you suck at it." Rachel said and I laughed. I wrap my arms around her waist and she puts her arm around my neck and we dance along the slow song.

"Well I guess I can try just make you happy." I said and she smiled and leaned in and we kissed then she just smiled to me.

"I love you." She said out of the blue and I smiled. "I know we're together for 3 months but you make me feel so genuinely happy. And during the vows I only could think about you. About how you make me feel lucky every single day we wake up together." I rest my forehead against hers and smiled big.

"I love you too." I said and we kissed. When we break away I just pull her into a tight hug. "So freakin much." I said and she looked up smiling. I'm going to marry her someday.