Ben Is Here

38 weeks pregnant
March 24th

"Finn!" I shouted from the kitchen and I hear the sound of footsteps running down the hallway.

"Are you okay?" He asked nervously.

"No, I'm not. My belly hurts and I'm pretty sure my water just broke." I said and his eyes widened.

"What? He supposed to born in two weeks!" Finn said and I winced because my belly started to hurt again. "Okay, I got it! The doctor said for us to be calm if that happened so you go take a shower and put something comfortable and I'm gonna clean this mess and grab Ben's bag, okay?" He said pretending to be fine and I know he is freaking out.

"Okay." I answer and go to the shower. I take a quick shower and put on a loose dress and when I leave the shower I see Finn passing around the living room and I chuckled a little.

"Ready to go?" He asked and I think he is more nervous than me! I just chuckled a little and grabbed his hand and we get in the elevator.

"Relax, Finn." I said chuckling. "I'm the one who's giving birth."

"I can't relax cause I know that in a few hours you're going to be in a lot of pain and that's freaking me out." Finn said and I tiptoed and pecked his lips.

"It's worth it if is for Ben." I said and he half smile. "So just chill."

....

"Finn Christopher Hudson I swear to God if you touch me again I'm going to kill you!!!!" I shouted while pushing the baby out of me and smashing Finn's hand.

"I love you!" He said wiping my sweat with a towel. "You can do this babe, do it for Ben!" I started pushing again finding energy and strength from I don't know where to keep pushing and pushing and pushing. Suddenly, the relief vanished my body when I heard the loud sound of crying and my eyes filled up with tears when the nurse hand me the tiny baby wrapped into a blue blanket and I started to cry and so did Finn. I kissed Ben's forehead and he wasn't crying anymore, but I was and so was Finn. Gosh, best day of my life.

"I love you so much, okay? Never forget that I love you and our little Ben. You two are the loves of my life and I'll do anything and everything to make you two to have the best of the lives. I love you." Finn said whispering in my ear with his voice cracking and I smiled really big and turn my face to his and we share a very passionate kiss then our attention were back to Benjamin again.

"I love you too." I said to him and hand him the baby and he slowly sit next to me holding the baby carefully. "You and Ben are the men of my life." I said and he laughed softly and place a kiss on the side of my head and I smiled.

"Look how cute he is." Finn said looking down to the baby in his arms and I laughed a little.

"The cutest." I said smiling to him.

"I never knew I could fall for anyone else after I met you, Rach. But now I just fell for someone else, but I still love you." He said and I laughed.

"I think I can forgive you for that." I said smiling to my husband while he had his eyes sparkling while looking to our son. This is the prettiest scene I've ever seen. "I—I think I should go ou—outside to tell everyone that Benjamin is here and that you're fine." He said stuttering a little cause he was distracted. He carefully hand me back the baby and kissed his forehead then my forehead then he left.

Best day ever of my life.