Scared

A Month Later

"I'm gonna go at the pharmacy to buy the diapers and I'll be right back, okay?" Finn said and I nodded and he pecked my lips and left.

The routine with Ben it's been a little rough and tiring but I'm loving every second of it. Finn is really good with Ben too. Whenever Ben wakes up in the middle of the night hungry and there isn't much Finn can do because his breasts don't feed Ben, he stays up with me to make me some company. It's the small gestures that means the most.

I'm wearing one of Finn's large shirts and my hair in a messy bun while I walk around with Ben in my arms trying to make him sleep but he is not helping with that. At least he is not crying. I started to sing softly while rubbing his cheek softly with my finger and I see his eyes closing and I smiled. But when he finally close his eyes the bell ring and make Ben open his amber eyes again.

"Coming!" I said softly. I put Ben on the bouncer and went open the door and saw Connor, Jesse's brother standing there. "Connor! Oh my god!" I said and he smiled and we hugged tight.

"Rachel! Hey! I'm sorry I didn't came visit your little one earlier, I was super busy." He said and I smiled.

"Hey, it's fine. Where is Melissa and the girls?" I asked and he smiled.

"Melissa had to stay with Emma and Jessie at Lima cause they have the flu." He said.

"Oh that's awful, let me pick up Ben so you can meet him." I said and he smiled and I pick up the tiny Ben, that gladly fell asleep. When I turn around and see Connor pointing a gun at me and I gasped shocked. What the hell?

Then it hits me.

He has something to do with Finn being shot.

Holy shit.

"Woah, slow down. What the hell?!" I asked shocked. I hold Ben as close as I can to my body. My eyes fill with tears, I have no idea what is going to happen now.

"You ruined everything, Rachel Berry. You're the one blamed for my brother's death! You took it all from me! You took my brother away! And now I'm going to take it all from you!!!!" He yelled and that made Ben start to cry. "I tried your husband, but that didn't worked and I figured. What's going to hurt Rachel as much Jesse hurt on me? Then it hit me, your first child, Benjamin Hudson!!!"

"Hell to the no! Please Connor, I'm begging you to not touch my son." I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Why?! You killed my brother!" He yelled.

"I didn't kill your brother! Your brother was in a car crash! I wasn't even in the car!" I said back to him. "Do whatever you want with me but I'm begging you, I do whatever you want if you leave Ben out of this."

"NO! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM AND YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND TO MAKE YOU SUFFER JUST LIKE I DID WHEN JESSE DIED! IF HE HAD NEVER MET YOU, HE WOULDN'T HAVE TRANSFERRED SCHOOLS AND HE WOULD HAVE NEVER BE COMING BACK FROM MCKINLEY AND GOTTEN INTO THE CAR CRASH!!!!!" He yelled really really loud pointing the gun to me and this is scaring me so fucking much. I'm terrified. I look down to my arms to the baby wrapped around a blanket with his dummy and my heart breaks and I close my eyes and tears fall from my eyes.

Finn

When I was going to unlock the house door I heard some yelling from inside. What the hell? I put my ear on the door to listen better.

"I tried your husband, but that didn't worked and I figured. What's going to hurt Rachel as much Jesse hurt on me? Then it hit me, your first child, Benjamin Hudson!!!" Woah! Who the hell wants to touch my kid?! OH SHIT! That's Connor St. James! Jesse's brother!

Okay Finn, think with your head. If you burst in the apartment, he will do something to your son and your wife. Use the brain, Finn. I grabbed my phone and dialed 911.

"NYPD, what's the emergency?" A male voice said.

"There's someone inside my apartment threatening my wife." I said whispering to no one inside the apartment hear me. "Please sir, you gotta help me quick. She is alone with our one month old son."

"Sir can you give me your name and address?" The officer asked.

"Finn, Finn Hudson." I said nervously and give him the address.

"Finn Hudson? The Finn Hudson? The one that was shot?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah, that's me and I think the guy that tried to kill me is inside my apartment with my wife and my son so please come already." I said whispering, trying my best to not yell angry.

About 5 minutes later, the hall of my apartment was with a lot of cops getting everything ready to come in. I'm breathing heavily and really nervous. I need Rachel and Benjamin to be just fine.

"NO! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM AND YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND TO MAKE YOU SUFFER JUST LIKE I DID WHEN JESSE DIED! IF HE HAD NEVER MET YOU, HE WOULDN'T HAVE TRANSFERRED SCHOOLS AND HE WOULD HAVE NEVER BE COMING BACK FROM MCKINLEY AND GOTTEN INTO THE CAR CRASH!!!!!" Connor yelled and the cops bursted into the apartment.

"NYPD YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!" One of them yelled and I hear Rachel's scared squeal then the sound of a gun shot followed by a loud crying of a scared baby. I run inside the apartment to see if Rachel is hurt or something.

"Rachel!" I said and she is pale hiding behind something still with Ben on her arms. "Are you okay?! Did he hurt you?! You've been shot?!" I asked nervously and she swallowed shaking.

"He missed it." She said and I kneeled in front of her. "I'm fine." She said again in shock and I wrap my arms around her and she breaks down crying with Ben still crying loud.

"Shhhh, relax, is fine now." I said with one arm around her and kissed the side of her head and my free hand rubbing Ben's head softly trying to calm him down. "It's over, he is gone."