Date

Tomorrow Night

"Who's this misterious guy you're going on a date with?" Kurt asked and I laughed.

"When the elevators door open, you'll see." I said and they laughed. I live in a penthouse in the Upper East Side, what can I say? Broadway does pay well!

"Is he hot?" Santana asked and I blushed and before I could answer the elevators door opened straight no my apartment.

"Oh my God!" Teddy said and he chuckled.

"First, Rachel you look stunning." He said smiling to me. "These are for you." He said giving me a bouquet of pink roses, my favorites and he knows that.

"I'll put these in water." I said and went to the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase.

"Of course she does, she is wearing Hummel!" Kurt exclaimed and everyone laughed.

"Second, congratulations for the engagement! I didn't had the chance to tell in person!" Finn said and hugged Teddy and Puck.

"Sam will be so pissed that you're here and he is on call." Quinn said and we all laughed.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Santana asked and Finn half smiled.

"Well I live in New York now, I bumped into Rach yesterday and we talked and talked and here we are." Finn said with rosed cheeks. He doesn't like talking about relationships, he gets embarrassed too easily talking about it.

"We should go, we don't wanna lose our reservations." I said and Finn half smiled to me. We said goodbye to everyone and left. We get into the black limo.

"So they're going to stay in your apartment without you there?" Finn asked and I laughed.

"You're new in the New York routine but let's just let me tell you something. Your apartment is not your apartment anymore. They will probably get copy of keys for themselves. Everyone is everywhere all the time." I said and Finn laughed loud.

"Good to know that." He said.

"Where are we going?" I aksed.

"You love New York, right?" He asked.

"I think the answer is obvious." I said chuckling and he half smiled.

"Oh we're almost there, close your eyes." He said and I closed my eyes. The car stopped and he get off the car and help me to do it. I'm still with my closed eyes and let him lead me to an elevator. A few minutes later we reach the floor where we are having our date.

"Open your eyes." He whispered on my ear and I smiled. We're in the Empire State Building's restaurant. Wow! I wonder he got a reservation so fast. It's really hard. Anyway, the view is beautiful, truly beautiful. It's the restaurant on the rooftop and it's empty, just us. Everything is decorated with candles and petals.

"Finn, it's so beautiful." I said shocked and he half smiled to me. "How did you managed all that in one day?"

"I'm a very nice guy." He said and I laughed and he pull out the chair and I sit then he sit as well in front of me. "People just like me."

"Not cocky at all." I joked and be laughed.

The evening went beyond amazing, we talked, we laughed and I didn't had such a good time in such a long time. Maybe Finn appeared again in my life to bring me the happiness back. Maybe. Just maybe.