The Name

A week later
15 weeks pregnant

"Ready to go home?" My lovely wife asked and I nodded. Finally! The past week was boring, at least Rachel made me company so that made things way less boring.

"Yes please." I said and she chuckled.

"Are you feeling alright?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Rach, you asked me at least 10 times today." I said and she chuckled.

"Geez, sorry for being extra careful to my husband that has just been shot." She said and I reach for hand and pull her closer to me.

"I'm totally fine, chill." I said and she sighed.

"I'm just scared that is someome outside wanting to hurt you. What if he comes after me? I'm pregnant. And if something happen to this baby, I don't have any idea of what I would be capable to do." She said and I sighed and I pat the bed to the space next to be and she sits and I put my arm around her and I softly place my hand on her belly.

"We all are going to be just fine, okay? You, me and our boy." I said and kissed the top of her head. "And I'm fine, okay?"

"You have just been shot, you can say that you're fine how many times you want it but I'll still keep an eye on you." Rachel said and I laughed.

....

"Home sweet home." I said when I finally lay on the couch and I heard her laugh.

"During the week your friends sent some get well soon gifts but they mostly were things for our boy, not for you." She said laughing and I laughed too.

"I don't mind getting cute onesies." I said smiling and she came to the couch as well. "This is so amazing, receiving gifts for our baby. Our baby. Sounds amazing."

"It does, I'm excited! As long I know that hurts a lot the labor, I wanna meet him so badly." She said and I smiled looking at her. How did I ended up with such an amazing woman as my lovely wife?

"Me too, I hope he get your dancing skills." I said and laughed loud.

"And your ability with sports because if he gets from me, he'll get any." She said and I laughed.

"I hope he gets my height tho." I joked and she hits my leg softly and I laughed. We are both lying on the couch but in opposite sides.

"Idiot." She joked and I laughed.

"Do you have any names in mind?" I asked.

"Not reallh, you?" She asked.

"None." I said. "Let's research."

"Okay, let me grab the computer." She said and get up from the couch and went inside and grabbed the MacBook and came back to the living room and helped me to get in a sitting position and sits as well so we can get into a more comfortable position. She types on the computer and tons of sites of baby names appeared on the screen.

"Wow, we have options." I said and she laughed. She entered in the first time and started looking trough options. "Liam?"

"Nope, boring." I said and she laughed. "What about Noah?" I asked reading the second option and she laughed.

"Only if you wanna listen to Puck bragging that we named our son after him for years and years." She said and I chuckled.

"Yeah, definitely not." I said and she laughed. We keept researching for good names and writing down the ones we like the most.

"Hey, I think I have an idea." I said.

"Tell me." Rach said.

"You said you wanted a name with a nickname so what do you think about Benjamin? We can call him Ben." I said looking to her and she had a smile on her face staring the wall.

"Ben." She said softly with a smile and I smiled looking down to her. "Ben sounds right."

"I like how it sounds." I said with a smile.

"I hope Ben gets your brain." She said and I laughed and I put my arm around her pulling her into a tight side hug and kissed the top of her head.

"Ben it is." I said placing my hand on her belly and my eyes filled up with tears.

I love Rachel and I love Ben.