Girls Night

"I feel back in High School!" Kurt said we all laughed.

"Speak to yourself, I think I had the most traumatic High School ever." I said.

"Sorry for that." Santana and Quinn said and I chuckled.

"It's fine, I think what screwed was the end of senior year but I don't wanna talk about sad stuff right now." I said vanishing Jesse from my mind. This will always hurts.

"I agree! Let's talk about happy stuff like your date last night with the one and only Finn Hudson, how was it?" Teddy asked and I smiled and bit my lips lightly.

"It was amazing. It was like old times but thousands of times better." I said.

"Where did he took you?" Santana asked.

"The top of Empire State. He had a reservation. It was everything just so perfect, everything was decorated with candles and rose petals.

"Awww! This is so romantic!" Quinn said and I laughed and blushed.

"So you two are together?" Kurt asked.

"No...I just don't know. I mean, Finn is amazing and last night was perfect but I don't know if I'm ready to such a thing." I said.

"Cmon Rach...It's been 6 years. You never took a chance with that Brody guy that always asks you out and you always give him excuses. Maybe you should try with Finn." Teddy said.

"I know, it's that just the idea of it makes me anxious. I feel like I'm disappointing Jesse or something." I said looking down.

"Look, we know that Jesse has a place in your heart. He taught you a lot, we will never quite understand everything because it's just you two. But we knew Jesse and we all know how kindhearted he was and how much he loved you. You're awesome and I'm sure that he would want to someone as awesome as you to be with someone that makes you happy. Specially if is one of his friends." Santana said.

"You guys think so?" I asked.

"We're sure so!" Kurt said throwing some popcorn on me and I laughed.

"Finchel is too cute for only happening once." Quinn said and we all laughed.

"Maybe you guys are right. Maybe all I need is someone like him in my life. Finn is amazing." I said with a smile and they squealed.

"Aw, so damn cute." Teddy sais and we laughed and we went to watch some movies. In the middle of the movie I felt my phone vibrating and I see it's a text from Finn.

"Hello gorgeous (read with Barbra's voice so I don't sound stupid in your mind haha) anyway, I had a great time last night - Finn "

"I would've read with Barbra's voice without you asking, I'm shocked that you remember that. And yeah! I had an awesome night yesterday. Thank you for that - Rachel "

"Hahahaha of course you would, you're Rach. And of course I remember! How could I forget? You made me watch that movie like hundred thousands of times - Finn "

"Of course I did, it's a masterpiece - Rach "

"Hahaha! If you say so, who am I to disagree with Boadway's biggest fan. Anyway? I was wondering if you would like to go out again? This week or so - Finn "

"Sounds like a plan - Rach "

"Awesome! When? Are you free tomorrow night? -Finn "

"Yeah, tomorrow night is good - Rach "

"I was hoping that would be your answer, I kind of planned everything to tomorrow night -Finn" I laughed reading this.

"Hahahaha, I'll see ya tomorrow. - Rach"

"Can't wait - Finn"

"Me either - Rach"

"Good night <3 - Finn"

"Night <3 - Rach"

I couldn't pay attention in the movie anymore, I only could think about Finn and what he settled up for tomorrow night.