The Dress

Months Later

"It's impossible, I mean, I will never be able to find the perfect dress." I said looking trough the amount of dresses in the store but nothing seems to please me enough.

"Since when you're si selective over clothes?" Teddy asked and I sighed.

"Girl, this is not just clothes, it's my wedding dress! You should know better, you've been trough that!" I said and she chuckled.

"I know! But you don't have to look for the dress, the dress will find you." Teddy said.

"Why don't we chose some dresses and take for you and you try them on?" Kurt said and I nodded.

"Okay." I said and went to the fitting room.

After about 30 minutes, they comeback with the hands carrying tons of dresses and I chuckled. I grabbed one that my dad Leroy had chosen and I put it on but I didn't liked that much. After tryng 6 dresses, any pleased me.

"Rachel, why don't you try this on?" The lady from the store said and hand me an amazing dress. It's the most beautiful dress I have ever seen in my entire life.

"Oh my God." I said when the lady closed the ziper behind and I looked myself on the mirror and my eyes got full of tears.

"Did you liked it?" She asked.

"I loved it." I said.

"Go show the others." She said and I smiled and went outside and hear the mutual gasp.

"Oh my god!" Hiram shouted in the verge of crying and I chuckled and I wiped away my tears. This dress is absolutely gorgeous.

"I can't believe that in a few months my baby girl is getting married." Leroy said crying.

"I absolutely loved this dress." Quinn said wiling away her tears as well.

"This is the dress. I don't wanna marry Finn wearing anything but this dress." I said and they cheered and I smiled.

"Let's make a toast then." The saleswoman said and hand us glasses of champagne and we toasted and I take a sip of my champagne and smiled. I can't wait to marry Finn.

....

"Hey you." I said walking in my bedroom and see Finn sitting on the bed reading a book.

"Hey! Took a long time." He said and I chuckled softly.

"I did, but I found the most perfect dress on Earth!" I said excitedly and he chuckled.

"Just a few more months." Finn said.

"I can't wait, you need to see the dress is perfect." I said and he laughed.

"I'm pretty sure that anything would look perfect on you." He said and I laughed.

"Thank you but I only plan getting married once in my life so it has to be the perfect dress and trust me, it is." I said taking off my makeup in front of the bathroom's mirror and I can see Finn from here and he is with an amused smile on his face.

"I'm glad to be the lucky who you're marrying with." He said and I laughed.

"Me too." I said. After everything I've been trough in my life, I must say that I couldn't be happier right now. Finn makes me feel safe, happy and loved and I couldn't ask for a better fiancé. Gosh, I want to marry him already!

I take a quick shower and when I get off the bathroom I see that Finn had fallen asleep while reading his book and I chuckled softly. I grabbed the book and mark the page where did he stopped reading and put the book on the desk next to our bed. I kissed his cheek softly and lay next to him getting comfortable under the covers.

"Good night my love." I said befora falling asleep next to the love of my life.