Wedding Day

Three Weeks Later

"How you're feeling? Nervous? If you wanna run away you know I can drive." Teddy said and I just laughed softly while I'm having my nails done.

"Actually, in the past months planning the wedding, I've never been calmer then I am now." I said and she smiled.

"It's amazing, right? To know that you're going make official that you're going to spend your entire life with the person you love the much." Teddy said and I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, it is amazing." I said smiling. "I'm not nervous, I'm anxious and really excited. I wanna marry Finn so badly." I said with a smile and my nails were done. Now I'm 100% ready, I'm with the dress, the hair, the love in my heart and the baby in my belly, I couldn't feel more complete. Only missing a wedding ring and the husband by my side.

"You look so beautiful." Kurt said with teary eyes and I just chuckled.

"Ready to see yourself on the mirror?" Teddy asked and I nodded and turn around and gasped. Oh wow. My eyes got teary when I saw myself on the mirror. With the adjustment, my wedding dress firs perfect on me and marks perfect on my baby belly, I'm 10 weeks pregnant, in the middle of the third month. According to the doctor, the baby is the size if a prune, really tiny. The belly is still small but it's starting to show and you can notice.

"Oh my God." I said and cover my mouth with my hand and I grabbed a napkin and carefully clean my tears to not ruin the makeup.

About the pregnancy, the sickness is still really bad. There are some things that I can't stand look at without feeling like throwing up then I actually throw up. But Finn is being so amazing about it, he is really excited about it too and that makes me so happy. We don't know the gender yet and I can't wait to know already! Back to Finn, he is being the best fiancé (soon to be husband!) ever. I feel bad cause sometimes I take out everything on him when I'm mad then I cry because I don't want him to hate me, hormones! But he is supportive and he reminds me of the vitamins cause I've been kind of air-headed lately, he takes care of me when the sickness is pretty bad, he makes sure that what he eats the smell won't bother me and that kind of stuff, it's pretty cute. The small things he does for me means more than he could ever know, every time he wakes up just to hold my hair when I'm throwing up or times that my hormones just attacked and I started to cry for no reason at all in the middle of the night, he stays there trying to make me feel better and he actually does.

"My princess, is time to get married." Leroy said and I smiled.

Finn's POV

The song started and I stayed on the altar waiting anxiously for Rachel. First, the maid of honors but then, the doors opened again revealing my beautiful soon to be wife.

I gasped of how beautiful she looked and my eyes got filled wth tears, I couldn't help but smile but also cry. Now I can understand why she got home so enthusiastic after buying the dress, it's gorgeous. Her fathers place kissed on her cheek and put her hand over mines and hugged me. Then I kiss her forehead and she gives her bouquet to Teddy and hold both of my hands and I smiled big and so did she.

"I love you." I mouthed and she smiled.

"I love you too." Rachel mouthed back to me.

The priest started the ceremony and everything goes well, I can't take the smile off my face. Rachel has some tears rolling down her cheek and so do I. I'm marrying the love of my life, my dream girl, my pregnant dream girl.

Gosh, pregnant! Ain't that just a gift? After what we all been trough, looking to where everyone is with their lives makes me proud. I'm marrying Rachel Berry right now, she is 0pregnant, I'm going to be a dad. Cam you believe in this? Me? Finn Hudson? A dad? I'm still on cloud. That day was pretty awesome, even tho Rachel was acting really weird, then I understood why.

"Finn, you may now say your vows." The priest said and I look to Rachel.

"Rach, when I was writing my vows there were so many things that I felt just thinking about you that I couldn't describe, just feel. Every time I see you smile, my heart beats fast inside my chest, the way you rub your eyes when you just woke up or the way you alway sing while taking a shower. I ended up being lucky enough to have my best friend, lover, counselor all at one person. You are the beacon of light that guide me trough darkness and I couldn't be more excited and thankful for being marrying you and for having you carrying our first baby together." I said looking into her eyes and she smiled to me and wiped her own tears. "You are the love of my life and I'm so ready to start this life next to you, I love you so much."

"Rachel, you may now say your vows." The priest said and she takes a deep breathe.

"Finn, being with home is the same as being home. When we hug, I feel like I belong to your arms and all the small stuff you do for me are the ones that matter the most. The way that you always interlace our fingers together every time you have the chance, the way you make jokes to make me feel better in a rough day, the way prove everyday that you love me and that you will love me forever. Forever is not enough to be with you, I know that we will spend the rest of our lives together and I can't wait for that. I can't wait to meet this baby and to marry you already!" She said and everyone chuckled and I smile big to her.

After saying more stuff and the both of us vowing to love each other in sickness and health, in happiness and sadness and all that stuff is finally the time.

"Finn Christopher Hudson, do you take Rachel Barbra Berry as your dear wife?" The priest asked and I wiped my tears.

"I do." I said with a smile and Rachel winked to me and my knees became jelly.

"Rachel Barbra Berry, do you take Finn Christopher Hudson as you deat husband?" The priest asked and she smiled excitedly.

"I do." She said happily.

"Now by the power given me by the state of New York, I declare you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said and I didn't thought twice before putting one hand on her waist and the other on her back and flipping her and giving a passionate kiss.

"I love you." She said after the kiss when she hugged me and I smiled back.

"I love you more." I said and we left the church hand in hand happy as we can be.

....

"And now for the first time Mrs. and Mr.Hudson!" The dj said and I grabbed Rachel's hand and lead her to the middle of the salon to our first dance.

She place her hand softly on my shoulder and I put my hand on her waist and grabbed her hand and we started dancing along with the song just smiling and looking into each others eyes just enjoying the moment.

"I never thought I would be able to find happiness again and you showed me that I was really wrong, Finn. I love you so much." She said with her eyes teary. I want remember this moment forever.

"You taught me how to love, you taught me what real love was. At the first time, I blowed up but that also taught me something, taught me how to value people more and I'm thankful for you, you taught me how to be a better person and I will always love you." I said and she just looked up with a smile and I kissed her softly. "Love you and our baby."

"Awww, we're having a family!" Rachel said smiling really big and I smiled as well.

"We are." I said and the song was over and I hugged her really tight, she rest her head on my chest and I rest my face on the top of her head and keep my arms around my wife. "You are my wife." I said with a chuckle. "This is still unreal, I mean, you are my wife."

"I can't believe that we actually got married and that we're having a baby." Rachel said and I chuckled softly and kissed the top of her head. "I'm also excited to meet the baby, gosh, I wanna know is a boy or a girl already."

"Me too!" I said chuckling.

"Can you believe that we're going to be parents, I mean, it's so amazing." She said and I smiled.

"And it's us, I can't think of someone better than you to have babies with." I said and she laughed softly.

"I love you." Rachel said.

"I love you more." I said and we kissed.