Scared&Lonely: Chapter 4

(Picture of Jett's eyes above)

Emily's POV

We walk inside with me still on Harry's back. "Who's the new bitch Harry? Why is she covered in blood?" One with dark orange hair asks looking mad at Harry.

"That's my mate, Jett! Emily meet Jett, Liam's mate. She was born in 1717 and was changed in 1734 making her 18 when she was changed. Liam changed her on accident. Liam was born in 1661 and was changed in 1680 making him 19 when he was changed. Liam was born with the name of Liam and Jett was born with the name of Juliet but wishes to be called Jett because it sounds "cooler"." Harry says and I nod turning to another girl.

"This is Perrie, Zayn's mate. She was born in 1800 and changed in 1817 which would make her 17 when she was changed by the vampire council, she was born with the name Perrie. Zayn was born in 1661 also and was changed in 1680 also making him 19 when he was changed also and he was born with the name Zayn." Harry says and I nod turning to another girl.

"This is Jessi, Niall's mate who was born in 1899 and changed in 1915 making her the youngest at 16 years when she was changed, Niall found her bleeding out in a ditch from a cut...she inflicted to herself...and he found she was his mate and changed her. She was born with the name of Jessica but changed it to Jessi because she thinks it's "cooler". Niall was also born in 1661 and changed also in 1680 at 19 years old and he was born with the name Niall."

"Eleanor, Louis mate who was born in 1717 and was changed in 1734 making her 18 when she was changed. Louis changed her on purpose trying to feed but before she died he realized she was his mate and found it in him to stop. She was born with the name Eleanor but kept it because she loved it. Louis was born with the name Louis and kept it like Eleanor and was born in 1650 and changed in 1670 making him 20 when he was changed."

"I am Harry, your mate, I was born in 1666 and changed in 1674 making me 18 when I was changed and I was born with the name Harold but Harry is more modern."

"You are Emily, my mate, you were born in 1997 and was changed in 2014 making you 17 when you were changed and will be 17 forever. You were born with the name Emilia but changed it legally when you were 12 to Emily." He says and I smile.

"How'd you know that?" I ask and he smiles "My power, I know everything there is to know about someone or something." He smirks and then smiles widely to show his fangs.

A jolt to my stomach makes me realize I'm hungry. "Well we'll talk powers later but can we find someone because I'm starving." I exclaim.

Harry nods and looks at his friends mates. "Guys can you take her hunting and then back to one of your houses, probably Jett's because yall have to same personality, to change her clothes. You know who you need her to feed on." Harry says and they nod grabbing my hands and pulling me out the door away from my smirking mate.

We start to walk in a familiar path towards my house while they start asking me questions.

"What's your birthday?" Eleanor asks me smiling.

"December 17. Also Eleanor your eyes are a weird color green, Jett your eyes are a reddish color, Jessi your eyes are a light goldish-yellow color, and Perrie your eyes are a pretty mixed blue color...so what color are mine and why are they like that?" I ask.

"Eleanor has green eyes because she is happy and they are red, like yours, while they are hungry or mad. My eyes are reddish because I can get pissed off easily but I have a mellow attitude most of the time and mine is also red when I am mad or hungry. Jessi has gold-yellow eyes because she is mellow and she also has red eyes when she is mad and hungry. Perrie has a mixed blue color because she has all of our temperaments and by all I mean every vampire temperaments her eyes always stay blue since she posses every temperament." Jett says smiling showing her fangs as Harry did earlier.

"So what color do I have?" I ask and her smile drops "Well right now you have red because your hungry but we actually have no idea what color they will be. Most likely they will be a color shifting eye like Harry because he changed you(Shifting eye is when it has all temperaments, like Perrie, but can control what the color is even if that isn't your mood.)I have Liam's color eyes because he changed me. Eleanor has Louis color eyes because he changed her. Jessi has Niall's eyes because he changed her. Zayn has purple eyes meaning he is full of mystery and his is also red when angry or hungry. Perrie has a multitude of temperaments because she was bitten by many people." Jett says and I frown.

"Harry said that human mates are the most uncommon, but that isn't true if all of you guys were humans when you were changed." I say.

"Untrue, I was a hybrid and Liam made me a full vampire. Eleanor was in a line to be a werewolf and so Louis tried to eat her because werewolves are our mortal enemies so he tried to kill her and like Harry said, stopped and turned her, making her a full vampire with the small chance she could phase into a wolf if she got mad enough. Perrie was a human but she is the only one besides you. Jessi was a wolf that just phased and she was mad about it so she phased back and cut all over her stomach, arms, and legs...when Niall found her she was in a white sports bra and white booty shorts that were covered in blood and Niall changed her." Jett says as she stops walking.

I turn and realize we are at my old house. "Why are we here?" I ask. "Well we need to get rid of your family. It might seem hard to do but we all did it." Jessi says simply sounding seemingly sorry for me.

"Ok whatever, they aren't my real parents, they are already dead. They have 2 other kids besides me and they were mean also so screw them, do I eat them all?" I ask and all four nod.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see curly hair and so I walk over there and grab Harry's hair.

"Why were you and the girls mates and my friends following me?" I ask and he smiles sheepishly.

"We wanted to see how you were doing?" he says now over by the girls.

I shrug and kick the door down to my house.

Everyone hides inside while I stand in the middle of the room and hear my "father" yell "What the hell Emily!" and storms downstairs with my "mother" and "brother" and "sister" following him.

"Yes father?" I ask standing small in the living room.

He grunts and walks quickly over to me and grabs my arm and starts pulling me and even though I have figured out that I could easily pull him backward I let him.

We get to the stairs and I'm about to be punished and then I smirk "Bye daddy." I whisper and bite his neck just to get a taste and then throw him backwards for my friends and mate to eat on.

My mother screams trying to attack me and I laugh "Mom give up, you have no chance." and then I drink from her throwing her to my friends and mate again.

"Please Emily, don't do this!" my sister and brother plead with wide eyes.

I smirk and grab their wrist pulling them to where Harry and the rest are just now standing up with blood on their clothes and faces.

They smile at me and then it falls when they see me holding the siblings wrists.

"Harry come here." I say and he walks to me. I whisper to him "Torture them." and he smiles and nods walking back to where he was.

----------------------------------------------

Written/Co-Written by:
Love1Dand5SoS300