Scared&Lonely: Chapter 7

(Picture above is Niall's eyes)

RECAP:

"What the fuck!" Emily yells. "What's wrong?"

I slowly walk over to her and hug her.

"What's wrong?" She whispers.

"He doesn't want to tell you. I will. He's dying." I say and she blacks out.

"Let's get her inside!" I yell and so Jett, Paul, and I carry her inside and onto Davis' bed.

"When will she wake up?" Davis asks looking down.

"I'm not sure." I say quietly towards the floor.

Niall's POV

Emily collapses on the ground and so Jett and Harry and one of the wolves carry her inside.

They lay her on Davis' bed and he looks at her "When will she wake up?" Davis asks Harry who shrugs and responds "I'm not sure."

I go up and hug Jessi because she looks uncomfortable. I sigh and kiss her forehead lovingly.

I walk her to the couch where the other girls are and sit her down leaving her there with her friends, and mine.

I walk back to where Harry and the rest of the guys are.

"Hey should we call Ash, Cal, Mikey, and Lukey?" I ask using the name "Lukey" because once a fan we kidnapped and we're drinking from asked "Hey where's Lukey?" Because he was the only one from the nine of us that wasn't there.

We ended up killing her after laughing at the name and the way she said it.

Ashton has a mate named Eva who is only 5 which kind of freaked us out at first but then Calum met his mate Maisie and she is only 1/2 a year old or 6 months old.

I know your thinking that that's young but they will age until they are 16 years old and then stop.

Mikey's mate is 8 and her name is Emma-Grace and she has the same situation as Luke and Ashton's mate.

Luke's mate is 12 and named Avery who is in the same situation as the other girls but got Luke to turn her when she was 9.

They are hanging out with them today but this is news worthy.

When I snap out of my day dream Harry is already on the phone calling one of them.

I hear Avery in the background moaning and I gag.

"Hey what's up?" Harry says making a face as Luke says "Oh you know, the usually." as Avery says "Fuck, daddy!" And extremely grossing us out.

It sound like the skin of someone was hit and at first we wince but then she moans.

"Hey can you get the guys and the kids here. Maybe not fucking if you will. Also we are on wolf territory so just follow our scent." Harry says and hangs up.

They are here literally within 1-2 minutes.

Ashton is holding Eva's hand who is standing beside her and Calum is cradling his baby mate.

Mikey is standing next to his mate and tending to her hand which I look worried about but Luke shakes his head to the side of me as to dismiss it so I do.

Luke and Avery kiss and then he picks her up.

"Ok what's up?" Calum asks just as Maisie starts crying.

He shoves a blood pacifier (it gives out blood as they suck on it) in her mouth to shut her up as Jett yells.

"She's up!" And we charge to the noise.

Emily is sitting up and looking weirded out and then cries.

"Harry!" she screams "You are lying you bitch!"

He shakes his head no and she sobs. "DAVIS!" She screams.

Davis sits on the bed and hugs her tightly rocking her back and forth.

He sighs "I hate to admit it but I am dying..." He says and Emily sighs and calms down.

"I'm sorry I can't control when I die." He says and she chuckles "No. I know you can't control that."

Luke, Avery, Emma-Grace, Mikey, Cal, and Ash gasp when they see her eyes and her bloody face full of blood tears.

I hug the shocked Jessi and try to keep her from freaking out.

I say "How long do you have Davis?"

He shrugs "Anywhere from 1 month to a year."

Emily gasps and hits his chest "Bitch! If you had a chance of 12 months we will be fine. I will cope!"

He smiles "You know that actually hurt a little." Jokingly she giggles slapping him and he smiles at her.

He pulls her on his lap and ruffles her hair hugging her tightly.

"Let's wash your bloody face." Davis says grabbing a washcloth and wetting it.

He cleans off her face and wipes her eyes.

"Why the fuck are your eyes sparkly rainbow?" Davis asks. "I mean it's cool." He adds noticing her pissed expression.

"We're not sure." Harry says and Davis nods "Cool." He smiles at her.

She smiles back and hugs him. She stands up and kisses Harry "Oh and about that, I have imprinted on someone, just FYI." He says.

She smiles "I knew you could do it!" And he nods smiling. She slaps his head "Tell me who it is stupid!"

"Oh! It's that girl from school, Kayla."

"You mean my old bestie?" She asks in a weird accent.

He nods "Ya. She's on her way over so get some fuckin contacts." He says and Jett is back in 3 seconds with green contacts and she shrugs.

"These will do." Emily slips them into her eyes and hisses "It burns."

We chuckle "We know." We all say.

She smiles as a car pulls up outside.

Davis helps her walk outside because since she fainted and is trying to control herself but she needs a lot of help.

Kayla, or the one I'm assuming to be Kayla, sees Davis and Emily and runs to them girlishly and hugs Emily who barely touches her and seems to hurt Kayla's feelings.

"Davis?" Emily whispers out of Kayla's earshot. He nods "Does she know you are a werewolf?" She asks and he nods and she sighs.

"Bitch!" And takes out the contacts causing Kayla to jump backwards worried.

---------------------------------------------

Written-co-written by: Love1Dand5SoS300