Scared&Lonely: Chapter 5

(Picture above is of Emily's eyes)

Emily's POV

Harry tells my friends and his friends and he turns to me.

I let go of the siblings knowing they won't run. "Harry, where can we take them?" I ask looking at the siblings.

"Our house." he says and I nod.

"Get on my back." I say to my sister and so she does.

Harry does the same to my brother and he gets on to his back.

We run to Harry and I's house and go inside and to the basement so we can torture them without being heard.

"What are you going to do to us?" Mitty, my sister, exclaims and starts crying.

I slap her "Get answers." I say. "Will we live through it?" Michael, my brother, says.

I shrug "I don't know. Do you think you will?" I ask smirking. Michael shakes his head no but Mitty shakes her's yes.

"I do because you don't have the guts to kill us, you made your friends kill mom and dad." she says causing me to use my super strength to crush her foot by stepping on it.

She sobs and falls to the floor. Michael hits me and yells "Why'd you do that!" and I shrug "So I could do this." I say and snap his neck and drink until there is no blood left.

Mitty screams the whole time and cries again. "Now I'm going to ask once, why did your parent dislike me so much? Why did Michael? Why do you?" I ask her and in the background hear Harry talking to our friends.

"They didn't like you because your an evil bitch, Michael was jealous of you, and I just fucking hated you." Mitty says.

I nod "Valid answer." and crush her other foot and both hands.

"Ahhhhh!" she screams. "Bored now." I say and bend her neck having her fully know what I'm doing.

"No please don't..." she doesn't finish before I start to drink.

I stop and look at Harry "If I let her change could we hurt her more?" and he shakes his head.

"Baby, I know you don't like them but calm down and just kill her already." Harry says calmly.

I nod and turn around to Mitty who is in pain crying because of the bite "Bye Mitty." I say and finish her off.

I stand up with my face covered in blood and walk over to Harry and kiss him hard.

"Let's find your power because you could get bloodier while we do that so we can change you afterwards." Harry says.

Harry carried me bridal style to the middle of a forest with our friends following.

"Ok Emily, I'm gonna call you Em, my power is controlling people's moods, like if your upset I could make you calmer." Jett says and I nod smiling.

Everyone tells me if they have a power or not and what it is if they do.

Harry's power is to know everything there is to know about someone.

Niall's powers is to actually fly and not like jump fly.

Jessi's power is to control the elements.

Jett's is the emotion power.

Perrie's power it to touch you and be able to see anything you have or will see.

Zayn is the last one with a power and his is the same as Perrie except he doesn't see the thing he feels things you have felt or will feel instead.

"Ok babe, so you could have a power, but you could not." Harry says and I nod.

"Let's see if you have my power." He says smiling.

"Tell me my parents names." Liam says.

"Geoff was your father and Karen was your mother." I say and he smiles.

"What's my sisters name and what are my parents and sisters ages?"

"Ruth and Nicola. Nicola was 22 and Ruth was 20. Geoff was 56 and Karen was 54 ( I don't know I am just making up numbers I'm just guessing.)." I say and Liam smiles.

"You have my power!" Harry exclaims.

"Wait, let's try Perrie's power." Jett says.

Louis hands me his hand to see it and I see me being changed by Niall, Louis, Liam, Harry, and Zayn.

"It was me being changed." I say and Perrie gasps. "You have my power too!" she yells.

"Try Niall's power!" Liam yells.

Niall demonstrates by pushing upward and hovering on the ground and I do the same hovering also.

"Holy shit!" they all exclaim. "Do the rest of the powers except the mood." Harry says anxious.

I do the elements first and try to make the leaves move in a tornado pattern and they do.

Everyone is speechless and someone shoved their hand out and I try Zayn's power.

It was Harry because I can feel him worrying about telling me I'm his mate.

I tell them and pause "Should we go get someone mad. Oh I have a friend who lives an hour by car so we could run to them. I could get them mad and try to calm them. Just FYI I'm pretty sure he's a werewolf." I say and they nod.

"Why do you think that?" Harry asks his arm finding its way around my waist.

"He's super hot, like temperature, he lives on a reserve, he always is getting a house doctor to fix broken stuff but heals super fast...all the normal signs." I say and Harry nods.

I jump into Harry's arms and he runs where I direct him to but stops abruptly scaring me.

"What?" I say upset he stopped.

"What's your friends name?" he say and I smile.

"Well, his name is Davis, he's 19 and we used to date so don't mention anything and let him figure it out because all of his pack has imprinted just not him." I say and Harry nods and continues to run.

I make him stop again hearing audible moans and groans from our friends behind us.

"At least I think they have imprinted, I just said that because one of them has a weird connection to a 6 month old and another has a weird connection to a 5 year old. Both of them live with that kid."

While he's running again I look behind us and I see Perrie and Zayn running side by side as well as our other friends.

We soon stop at Davis' packs houses/area place and Harry drops me and as soon as he does Paul, Seth, and Collin run out side.

Paul stops and looks surprised and then hugs me.

"Hey." he says smiling.

I nod at him after I've hugged him back while he steps back looking into my eyes "Um...Em, you've got some sparkles...in your eyes." he says.

----------------------------------------------

Written/Co-Written by:
Love1Dand5SoS300