Scared&Lonely: Chapter 6

(Picture above is of Harry's eyes)

Harry's POV

I grab her and turn her around seeing her eyes which are full of rainbow sparkles.

I sigh and show all of my other friends.

"Shit, what my eyes are sparkly, holy shit that's fucking cool!" She exclaims hugging one that I have read to be Seth until the sound of a car comes into range.

She turns and looks into the distance "Oh, that's probably Davis..." someone who I have read to be Collin says and then he whispers something to her even I can't hear.

She looks down solemnly and nods. She starts to cry a little and reaches over to hug one of them as it ends up being the one she talked to first who I have learned to be Paul.

He keeps whispering things to her and soon a little girl comes and tugs on the only clothes he has, his shorts, and this action from the small girl makes Emily and Paul turn around to face her.

"Paulie." she says soft and sweet.

"Yes baby?" He asks picking her up and putting her on his hip. "Is that aunt Emily, I haven't seen her for a while!" She yells the last part and he laughs and nods.

"Aunt Emily!" She whispers in disbelief and Emily laughs taking the child in her arms.

She hugs her tightly and then hands the child to Paul and runs normally to the "drive way" and jumps on the hood of a car that just showed up.

A man who I read to be Davis steps out of the car and sees her and whispers something I can't hear and she nods hugging him.

As soon as she lets go he takes five large strides back and phases into a wolf.

I look over to see Paul handing the child, I finally read into being a 5 year old girl named Paislee (and is biracial and was abandoned by their pack leader, or Alpha, sister, December) to Seth and phasing, also running to Davis.

Collin runs over also and I can sense another wolf but I don't know who or where.

Soon Davis phases back and runs to hug her.

I walk over to them with my friends following.

Eleanor is to, weird...is the word, and runs over to Emily causing Davis to snarl at her and Louis to snap.

Louis runs over and tackles human Davis. Louis is soon pulled off by Liam and Eleanor.

"What the fuck!" Emily yells. "What's wrong?"

I slowly walk over to her and hug her.

"What's wrong?" She whispers.

"He doesn't want to tell you. I will. He's dying." I say and she blacks out.

"Let's get her inside!" I yell and so Jett, Paul, and I carry her inside and onto Davis' bed.

"When will she wake up?" Davis asks looking down.

"I'm not sure." I say quietly towards the floor.

----------------------------------------------

Written/Co-Written by:
Love1Dand5SoS300