Chapter 1

Like I said in the description, thank you so much if you bothered to read this. This is like my first fanfic sooo enjoy (or not enjoy - depends...) and sorry if there's any mistakes, i've only recently gotten addicted to deku, i-i mean bnha. And I definitely do not own bnha. 

__________

You are the daughter of F/n and M/n L/n. Your quirk is called Mirage, you can create realistic illusions (A/N: miraculous fans anywhere??? im right here) but the drawbacks of your quirk are that the illusions will disappear when touched, and also you will get severe headaches. Other than that your quirk is considered a strong one. You live a happy life, and you are so happy when you are recommended into U.A High.

"We're so proud of you sweety," M/n says to you, giving you a kiss on your forehead.

Then someone knocked on the door, you went to answer it and saw a beautiful black hair girl, "Momo!" you said in delight, hugging her. Momo is your best friend since childhood and you are delighted to find out she was also recommended!

"I can't wait to go to U.A, I hope we make friends there," Momo says to you, a little scared. You laugh and hug her again. "Me too, Im sure we will! I just hope there's no cute boys there to distract me." You weren't really into romance and stuff like that, and even though boys went after you a lot you always rejected them (y/n!!!)

Little did you know, you were about to meet a certain greenette who would make your heart explode (no pun intended)

__________

"....so this is Class 1-A..." you mumble to yourself. "That is one huge ass door..."

"Y/N!"

"HOLY SHIT!" you scream, then realise it's only an overexcited Momo. "MOMO! YOU FREAKIN SCARED ME!"

Momo grinned. "I'm sorry, I'm just so excited! We're gonna be heroes!"

Then out of nowhere she creates a huge spear and starts flinging it around excitedly. Shit, you thought, this is Momo getting too hyper. You run away before she can kill you with her spear and bump into someone.

"I'm sorry!" a male voice said.

You look up and see a boy with fluffy dark green curls and wide jade eyes. 'Cute...' you thought, then pushed the thoughts away. 'Y/n stop it! You came to be a hero not to fall in love!'

"I'm fine, thanks," you reassure the boy. Before you can get away though he grabs your wrist. You look at him curiously.

"M-My name's Midoriya Izuku! You?" he asks.

You mentally sigh. OK, he looks like he wants to be friends. Friends is fine, you think, as long as it's not love.

"I'm L/n Y/n, nice to meet you. My quirk is Mirage, I can create illusions. What's yours?"

But before he can answer, a voice behind you says, "Are you done yet?"

You turn around and see something that might range from a yellow talking caterpillar to a lazy depressed dude drinking juice, talking to you and Midoriya.

"Uhhh... is your quirk caterpillar?" you ask.

The man just keeps on drinking his juice (ok that just sounded wrong ;-;), "I'm Mr. Aizawa, I'm your homeroom teacher." And just keeps on sucking it. (i really need to stop)

"AAAAHHH!" Midoriya screams. You just facepalm and walk into class, hoping that no one got killed from Momo's spear.

-time skip cuz im not bothered to write about what happened in class-

RING RING RING. "SAVED BY THE BELL!" a spiky red haired dude named Kirishima yelled and ran out of class.

As you walk out of class, someone taps you on your shoulder. You turn around, and sigh when you see Midoriya. "What do you want?" you ask nonchalantly.

Midoriya starts blushing, "D-d-d-do you want to eat lunch together?"

Before, you vowed not to fall for any boy at U.A High, and focus on becoming a hero, but seeing the adorable Midoriya stutter and ask you to eat lunch with him... of course you blush. "Sure," you say.

Midoriya starts to smile then, it's such an adorable smile you can't help but blush more (i know uWu i know) "Great! Come with me!"

He grabs your hand excitedly, then he suddenly realizes what he just did and blushes heavily. You, on the other hand, are struggling to keep you cool. 

You both go to the cafeteria, at a table where there's a dark blue haired boy with glasses who you think is named Iida Tenya, another guy with red-white hair, and two girls; one is Momo who you are scared will create another spear, and another adorable girl with brown hair and the rosiest cheeks you have ever seen.

"Hi Y/n!" Momo says enthusiastically, tucking into her food. You don't blame her. She needs it in order for her quirk to work (yay i rhymed)

The brown hair girl smiles brightly at you too. But then you see her eyes travel down to where your hand is. You look down at your hand and notice that Midoriya is still holding it tightly. You see her eyes lose some of their brightness.

"...Hi..."

_____

Yay, first chapter done! I'm sorry if it was crap, and even sorrier if i made mistakes. Y'all should expect an update sometime soon, but time will tell~