Chapter 2

Thx for 10 views ppl. BUT ANYWAY-

__________

"...Hi..."

The brunette is still staring intently at you. But it's not like you've done anything wrong... have you? Midoriya seems to notice too, and lets go of your hand. "U-Um, t-this is L/n. L/n, these are my friends."

"Y/n's my bestie!" Momo says, beaming.

The brunette finally stops staring at you, and gives a wide smile. "Hi, I'm Ochaco Uraraka." Finally, you think, she's being friendly again. You have a feeling she looked blank because Midoriya was holding your hand... but then, you only just met him! You don't have any feelings for him yet. (or do you?) 

"I'm Tenya Iida," the dark blue haired guy says.

"Shoto Todoroki," the red-and-white dude mutters.

You sit down to eat with them rather awkwardly. Midoriya seems to sense the tension as well. He begins to start a conversation. "Uraraka-san, h-how was your day?"

A blush made its way to Uraraka's - if not already rosy - cheeks. "I-It was good, thanks, Deku!"

You cough suddenly. "Uraraka, right?" you ask, pointing to the rosy-cheeked girl. She nodded, a little uncertainly.

"Why did you call Midoriya, Deku?" you ask her. "Doesn't that mean..."

"He lets me, actually," Uraraka replies, rather coldly. You flinch at her coolness, but then, you were a little bit outspoken there, and you were sure she wasn't always this cold. Maybe she was just getting used to you.

"Y-yes, L/n, I do let her," Midoriya interrupts. "A-Actually, y-you can c-call me D-Deku too. If you want to, that is."

No no no! What are you doing to me, Midoriya! You yell inside your head. 

"Oh, okay," you reply nonchalantly. Inside though, you're happy he let you call him Deku.

Just before you begin to eat your food again, you can almost swear Uraraka is glaring daggers at you. What's her deal? you think.

After lunch, Midoriya grabs your wrist yet again. "What do you want?" you ask him.

Midoriya - no, Deku - flinches. "Um... do you wanna go... look around?"

"Look around? What do you mean?"

"Around U.A. So we can get used to it!" His eyes shine. You blush. He's so cute and innocent when his eyes sparkle like that!

But you can't give in. Your parents will be so disappointed if they find out you've fallen in love. Moreover, if you start falling for Deku, you might lose concentration in your hero studies and end up not being a Pro Hero, like you've always wanted to be.

"Why don't you go ask Uraraka?" you say. "She seems to like you."

Midoriya's pale freckled cheeks turn pink. "Oh, I don't think Uraraka likes me like that. We're just friends, that's all. Besides, I don't think anyone would have a crush on me!" (think again boi)

Somehow, you can't explain the feeling of relief bubbling within you.

"...Anyway, wanna go check out U.A?" Midoriya says, switching back to the original topic.

Just one time won't hurt...

__________

"Ah, that was so nice!" you say. "Wait, Midori - Deku, I think I told you my quirk, but you haven't told me yours!"

Midoriya looks a little nervous and hesitant. At last, he says, "Promise you won't tell anyone?"

You blink in surprise, but hold out your pinkie. "Pinky swear!"

He takes your pinky, then begins. "I-I wasn't born with a quirk. But about ten months ago, I met All Might, the number-1 hero!" His eyes get that sparkle again. "Long story short, I saved someone from a sludge villain, and All Might thought I was worthy to inherit his quirk, One for All."

"Whoaaa!" You say. "That's sooo cool!" You weren't a fan of All Might like Midoriya, but you did admire the hero.

"Yeah! One For All kind of enhances my strength. But I can't really control it yet." He scratches the back of his head.

"It's fine!" you reassure him. "I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon enough!"

"Thank you." Midoriya sounds relieved.

You continue talking until you get back to class (which you missed, but Aizawa was sleeping anyway so he didn't notice).

"Oof!" You bump into someone. It's a girl, but not just any girl - a girl that look extraordinarily like a frog, but not in a bad way. In fact, you think she looks kind of cute.

"S-Sorry!" you apologise.

The frog girl smiles. "It's alright, ribbit. I'm Tsuyu Asui, but please, just call me Tsu."

"O-Okay, Tsu!" Midoriya stutters. Tsuyu smiles at him. You struggle to hold back your squeals, she's just too adorable!

"Oh yeah, you're Midoriya, right?" Tsuyu asks.

"Y-Yeah..."

"Ochaco-chan's looking for you." 

"Ochaco?" You ask, curiously. You don't remember that she said her first name to you at lunch.

"Uraraka." Midoriya says. 

"Oh." Uraraka. Her again? And why was she looking for Midoriya? Couldn't she bother someone el- wait, wait wait.! What were you feeling?

Midoriya stutters. "T-thank you, Asu- I mean, Tsu." He turns to you. "Sorry, L/n, Uraraka's calling me. I guess I'd better go see what she wants."

"Wait!" I call after him.

"Hm?"

"You let me call you Deku, so I should let you call me Y/n," you say, smiling.

Midoriya starts blushing madly. Inside, he knew he was already falling for you. You were just too irresistible. "Y-Yeah! Y/n! Sure!"

He runs off.

"Y/n!" Someone comes up to you. It's Momo. "Y/n, I was looking for you everywhere! You missed class, you lucky thing - and so did that green haired kid called Midoriya. I was talking to Todoroki and this other guy called Kirishima, he's really nice!"

"Cool," you answer, smiling.

The bell suddenly rings. "Welp, it's time for something else..." Momo says. "Let's go check what it is!"

"Sure," you reply.

But inside, there's a feeling inside of you that emerged when Tsu told Midoriya that Uraraka was looking for him. And you didn't like that feeling one bit.

__________

Before I end this chapter! Lemme just tell you guys that in this fic I may change, add or cut out a few things. I'll leave the Quirk Assessment Test (and the USJ incident if I'm not feeling too lazy). I hope this is going okay. Bai ^^