Chapter 4

"Tsu-chan, please, you have to help me!" Uraraka pleads.

Tsuyu debates with herself. She really didn't want to go along with Ochaco's plan to get you away from Midoriya. She liked you. 

"Ochaco, this isn't necessary," she says to the pink-cheeked teen.

Uraraka pouts. "Hmph! Then don't expect to be my bestie then!" She turns away from Tsuyu angrily.

Tsuyu hated it when her friends were rivals. She's the peacemaker, the one who brings them together, not break them apart. She really doesn't know what to do. Finally, she decides she will not go along with Uraraka's plan.

"No. Ochaco, you and I may be best friends, but what you're planning to do is wrong." Then Tsuyu turns and walks away (*claps* that's my girl tsu!!)

Ochaco growls. Then she has an idea. This isn't going to be easy, but she has to. She walks in the direction of Class 1-B.

__________

"Okok, let me get this straight. You want me to help you get L/n away from Midoriya, so you can have him?" Monoma asks, bewildered.

Uraraka nods. "Yes!"

"But WHY?" Monoma is genuinely confused. Usually, if Uraraka came to him for another reason, he would respond rudely. But now he is just baffled. Uraraka... wants him to flirt with you? Sure, he did develop a bit of a crush on you despite his hatred of Class 1-A, but still...

"I don't like her! She's getting in my way! I was Deku's friend first!" (are u sure bout that)

"Ugh... fine... but its for a price," Monoma gives in, and then whispers into her ear. After hearing the deal, Uraraka hesitates. She probably won't be able to do it. 

This is for Deku!

"Deal." she says.

__________

"Hey, l/n-san~" Monoma said in a flirty tone. He walks over to you and slings an arm around your shoulders. You look very uncomfortable and attempt to wriggle away. Unbeknownst to you, Deku is watching from a distance, his heart sinking into his red shoes. Monoma notices, though, and begins to flirt even more with you.

"Soo... I was thinking, why don't you and I have dinner tonight somewhere fancy?" Monoma offers you, smiling.

"Umm... I'm sorry, Monoma-kun, but I already have plans," you say apologetically.

"Call me Neito, baby." Baby?! Both you and Deku scream mentally. "Uhhh..."

In his mind Monoma is rejoicing and cringing at the same time. Pro: he's finally getting to be with you, his crush. Con: IT'S CRINGEY.

"Are you OK, Deku?" Uraraka asks.

Deku jumps. "O-Oh, Uraraka-san! I didn't see you there, sorry."

"It's fine. Were you watching Monoma-kun and Y/n-chan?" she asks, a little sneakily. Deku blushes, "N-N-No!"

"Well, looks like they're dating!" Dating? No, surely you and Monoma aren't dating, Deku thinks. "He did ask her out for dinner," Uraraka reminds him.

Despite still not fully believing you and Monoma are a thing, Deku nods. "...Yeah." His expression is visibly down.

"So why don't you go out with me tonight?" Uraraka asks, making a cute face.

Deku honestly doesn't want to betray you even though you guys aren't even a couple. But then, he has nothing to do. If you were free he would probably ask you out, though that would take a lot of courage.

"...OK... what time?"

'Yes!' Uraraka thought. She flashes a grateful look at Monoma, who gives a look back that says, 'As long as you don't break our deal, I'm fine.'

"How about at that fancy restaurant at 7pm?"

"I'll treat you, then," Deku says immediately, being the gentleman he is.

"Awww, thanks!"

__________

"7pm," Uraraka says to Monoma wickedly. "You better be there too, with Y/n! So when she sees me and Deku having a good time, she'll think he's taken!"

"Good, but don't forget our deal, Uraraka-san."

"O-Oh, o-of course!" The deal. Uraraka is still worrying about the deal.

__________

*gasp* Uraraka and Monoma?! Sorry if I'm making them a little ooc. Baii! PLUS ULTRA!