About you

Name: Y/n M/n L/n (M/n is middle name, btw. That is, if you do have a middle name.)

Age: 14-15

Birthday: Your birthday

Hair color: H/c

Eye color: E/c

Personality: Y/n is a sweet, fun-loving and adorable girl, but she can be serious at times, and a bit of a perfectionist. (so she can be a bit like Iida at times). She wants to focus on being a Pro Hero for the time being, and she doesn't want to disappoint her parents.

Quirk: As explained in the first chapter, Y/n's Quirk is called Mirage. She can create intangible yet realistic illusions. If she makes human illusions, they can't fight though, because they're intangible. Her headaches depend on the illusion - so basically if you create a small illusion, you just get a small headache, but it will get more severe depending on the amount or size of the illusion.

Best friend: Momo Yaoyorozu. Y/n and Momo have been friends since childhood and they love to play together, especially with their Quirks.

Love interests: Midoriya, Bakugou, Todoroki and Kirishima. Like I said in the description it'll be mostly Izuku, but the other three boys will appear from time to time. You may request another dude if you want (ex: Mineta).

Rivals: Uraraka.

Friends: Basically all of Class 1-A except Uraraka (and not Mineta either, though he would really like to be).