Chapter 5

"...and that's what happened. I'm so sorry, Y/n," Tsuyu apologises to you. You, on the other hand, are shocked. Uraraka was planning something that could destroy your reputation in Class 1-A?

"But why would Uraraka-san want to do that?" you ask, bewildered.

Tsuyu looks guilty. "I think Ochako is jealous of your relationship with Midoriya. She expressed to me that she's developed feelings for him ever since he saved her in the entrance exam. And I refused to take part in her plan. She's usually a nice girl... I can't think why Ochako would want to do this. This is all my fault. I should have told you earlier—" you stop her before she can blame herself any more.

"Tsuyu-chan, don't beat yourself up over this," you tell her firmly. "This isn't your fault. Only one person is in the wrong - and that's Uraraka. I'm going to have to talk to her. Maybe after I come back from dinner with Mono- I mean, Neito."

You weren't one to lose your temper often, so you decide a civil, non-violent discussion with Uraraka would be best. 

Tsuyu smiles at you. "Thank you, Y/n-chan."

__________

"You look beautiful, L/n," Neito tells you lovingly, as he strokes your hair in a way that makes you uncomfortable, and eyes your figure in the (f/c) dress you are wearing. 

"Uhhh... Thanks..." Inwardly, you are freaking out. "Ummm... Neito... Since I call you by your first name, it's only fair you should call me Y/n and not L/n."

"Yes, of course, darling. Y/n. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

You feel yourself blushing. What in the actual fuck was going on? Then, out of the corner of your eye, you see two familiar people entering the restaurant. Izuku and Ochako.

'What the hell are they doing here together?!'

"Uh... Neito... look, there's Deku and Uraraka!" you say. "Let's go greet them." You grab his hand and run over to the couple. "Hey, Deku-kun. Hey, Uraraka-san..."

"Oh, hi, Y/n!" Uraraka squeals, putting on a fake smile. She grips Deku's arm tighter, causing him to blush. "I just wanted to eat dinner with Deku-kun here... um... as a couple..."

Deku begins stuttering, "U-Uh... U-Uraraka, we-we're not a c-c-couple..."

"Nonsense!" Uraraka places a finger on his lips to keep him quiet. He blushes madly. You, on the other hand, feel jealous, and a little bit hurt. What's wrong with me? Why did I even agree to go on this date with Monoma-kun? I promised Mom and Dad I'd work on being a hero...

"Let's go, Y/n!" Neito says to you happily, pulling you back to your table. You glance at Deku, who mouths a 'sorry' at you. You try to smile, but it comes off as sad and insincere.

Uraraka smirks at you, and gives a thumbs-up to Neito, who only mouths back, 'remember the deal'.

Oh right, the deal! Uraraka internally shrieks. She was already worrying herself to death over the deal. 

But she decides to keep it to herself for now. She'll sort the deal later. For now, she's eating dinner happily with Deku. 'That stupid Y/n won't wreck my night with him. Monoma-kun's doing a great job!'

__________

"WHAT? Tsu, is that true?" Momo exclaims, shocked. What Tsuyu told her had greatly surprised her and made her extremely worried for you and skeptical of Uraraka.

"Y-Yes..." Tsuyu says, shamefully.

Jirou adds in, "But why? Y/n's a nice girl! Why would Uraraka hate her?"

"Didn't you hear?" Ashido tells her. "She's jealous of Y/n and Midoriya. She wants Midoriya all to herself."

"Poor Y/n!" Hagakure says sympathetically. "And that's really mean of Uraraka! I thought she was nice!"

"We have to watch Ochako, Midoriya and Y/n closely now," Tsuyu says. "Who knows, Ochako might want to harm Y/n." This only makes Momo more upset. How could Uraraka want to destroy you, Momo's best friend? She feels a surge of emotions towards Uraraka.

Unbeknownst to them, a certain male by the name of Shouto Todoroki is listening in on the girls. He doesn't want to act like Mineta, but after hearing your name, he just can't help but listen in. And he is shocked to hear that the bubbly, kind Uraraka is greatly involved.

__________

...to be continued...