Chapter 6

'Think, Ochaco, think!' Uraraka now has absolutely no idea what to do. Monoma's deal is proving too hard for her to fulfill. Suddenly, she sees Momo walking out of her dorm. Something falls out of her pocket - money. Uraraka sees it, and is about to tell Momo, when suddenly a plan forms in her mind.

__________

"Y/n, did you see my money?" Momo asks you worriedly. She was searching for her money that she apparently mislaid. You shake your head. "Nope."

"You lost money?" Kirishima says. "Me too!"

"And me," Todoroki pipes up.

"Hey, same!" another voice adds.

Soon enough, everybody had lost at least one valuable - everyone except you. Even Bakugou loses money, and he howls about it, although nobody knows where it is. While you are in the bathroom, someone says, "Hey, only L/n hasn't lost anything..."

"You're surely not saying Y/n stole our stuff?" Momo says, shocked. 

"No!" the random person protests. "It's just that the fact that L/n is the only one out of us who hasn't lost anything."

"Maybe Y/n-chan is just more organised than us." Kirishima says, trying to defend you.

Hagakure shakes her invisible head. "I don't know about that," she says sadly. "Midoriya, who is very organised, has lost his money and a watch. That proves someone must have stolen it."

"Maybe." A voice said. Everyone turned to him. It was Bakugou, much to their surprise. He rarely joined in on their conversations. "But I don't think it was that asswipe Y/n. Yeah, she's a fucker. But she's not the type to steal."

"Whoa..." everyone says. They didn't really listen to what he just said. They were only shocked that the mighty Katsuki Bakugou had actually bothered to defend you.

Uraraka, who is there, decides to step in. "I'm not sure," she says innocently. "Maybe Y/n did steal from me, Deku and all of us - though I can't see why."

"Uraraka!" Iida scolds. "Don't make assumptions!"

"Alright, alright, mom."

"That's rude of you, referring to me as a mother when I am clearly a male!"

Uraraka decides not to say any more, for the sake of avoiding one of Iida's lectures.

At that moment, you and Deku step inside the room. Everyone looks at you guys, particularly at you. You blink. "What?"

"Don't you have something to say?" Sero says coldly.

You are genuinely confused. "What do you mean?"

"Give us back our stuff." Tsuyu says, her voice shaking. 

You are shocked. "I didn't take your stuff!" you protest.

"What do you mean?" Mineta chips in. "You're the only one who hasn't had anything stolen from you. Heck, even the goody-goody Midoriya's got something stolen from him!"

"I swear it wasn't me!" you say, tears forming in your eyes. At that moment, you look so truly innocent that even Uraraka feels a little sorry for you. But she shakes the feelings of guilt away. No! This is all gonna be worth it... I'll get Dek—

"I don't believe it was Y/n!" Deku cries. He grabs her hand. "I-I'll stick by her!"

"Midoriya!" Todoroki says, shocked.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but—" Bakugou stands up, and walks towards you. "I'm with L/n, and fucking Deku. You extras clearly aren't observant enough."

He roughly grabs you and Deku by your arms, and pulls you away.

Nobody else believes you. Uraraka is half-happy, mostly disappointed. I've paid Monoma his deal, but Deku's with Y/n... he chose her... 

__________

"It's not enough!" Monoma says roughly, shoving Uraraka to the side.

Uraraka squirms. "Sorry, Monoma-kun... I'll get you more, I promise. But why are you so obsessed with buying Pokemon cards?"

"I just want them, okay?! Get me more money before I break off our deal!"

"No!" Uraraka protests, "don't! I'll get you the money right now!"

"Good." Monoma smiles, satisfied.

__________

Uraraka decides to enter Bakugou's dorm next to steal some more money. She knew he had some more in his drawer. This was very risky, but Uraraka felt as if this would be worth it.

Suddenly, she knocks into something on Bakugou's desk. It falls down. "Shit!" she mutters. "I gotta go!" She picks up the money and turns around - crashing right into the owner of the room. Bakugou is holding his cellphone, apparently recording her. He clicks on a button, and turns his head to look at her.

"Well," he says, "feel free to watch it with the whole class tonight."

__________

Any idea of what I should do next after everyone finds out?