Chapter 7

Uraraka stares at Bakugou in shock. Then she rambles, "I swear I didn't mean to, I just—"

"What do you fucking mean, Round-Face?" Bakugou interrupts. "You framed Y/n! You two-faced bitch, even I wouldn't do what you did!!!" Bakugou was really angry now. How dare Uraraka frame you! "Why would you even do this?!"

Uraraka covers her face with her hands, and began to cry.

"Stop fucking crying, round-face, and follow me," Bakugou says roughly. "Don't make me haul you up!"

Shamefaced, Uraraka follows Bakugou to the common room. Everyone stares at Uraraka's tear-stained face. "Ochaco-chan!" Tsuyu says, in a concerned voice. "Why are you crying? Why does Bakugou-chan look angrier than ever?"

"Watch this." Bakugou declares, taking out his phone and showing Class 1-A the video. Everyone watches it, horrified. then they all stare at Uraraka. "Uraraka! You framed Y/n and made us accuse her wrongly! That is extremely underhand and cruel!" Iida exclaimed.

Uraraka only responded by sobbing. "I-I know, b-but..."

"Why, Ochaco?" Tooru asked, heartbroken.

"What did Y/n ever do to you?!" Momo asks Uraraka, grabbing her shoulders and shaking her angrily, which is very unlike her. "Why did you let everyone accuse her?!"

"T-That was mean, Uraraka..." Deku says, shocked. He can't believe his own friend, Ochaco, would do such a thing.

"I was jealous of her!" Uraraka weeps. "Deku loves her more than me... I love Deku..." Deku is extremely shocked and flustered. "Monoma helped m-me with this. But he asked for money in return. And I-I didn't h-have any..."

"—so you stole to get some," Kirishima finishes for her. "That was very unmanly of you, Uraraka-san."

The whole day, no one wanted to speak to Uraraka or even look at her face, not even Tsuyu, Iida or Deku. Uraraka becomes very upset and stays on her own. She also skipped school. Aizawa was too lazy to question where she was.

Deku and Momo inform you of what happened, and you're shocked by Uraraka's actions. But being the nice person you are, you also feel a little sorry for her since it was partly Monoma's fault. 

"I'm going to go to Uraraka's room," you declare firmly. "And Deku, you're going to have to come with me too. It kind of involves you."

Deku looks shocked, and your raven-haired best friend also looks horrified. "After all she's done to you?!"

"A calm discussion is best. It's no use if I'm going to fight with Uraraka. I just want to talk to her."

Momo nods in understanding. You and Deku cautiously walk over to Uraraka's dorm. You hear sad music being played from inside. Deku, hearing the sad music, sniffles a little.

"Shhh!" you hiss. Deku hastily wipes his nose with a tissue.

"We'll go into Uraraka-san's room now."

You knock on the door.

__________

Please read the a/n on my amourshipping fic! It goes for both my stories.