31

Yeosang closed his eyes as he felt his body fill up with another batch of the alpha's seed. He never did catch his name, but it didn't really matter.

He didn't matter.

All the alpha wanted was to impregnate him...

But betas had a harder time getting pregnant than omegas. It was a known fact. So that just meant the alpha just used it as an excuse to use him again. And again. And again...

"I'll see you after my watch tonight." He said, running his hands through Yeosang's hair. "Clean yourself up and be ready."

The door slammed and Yeosang didn't get out of bed for several minutes. But he knew things would be worse if he didn't obey the alpha's orders. So he slowly pushed himself off the mattress he had just been pounded into and groaned as his lower back ached. He placed both hands on it and gave his body time to adjust before he stood up.

He winced as he felt cum drip down his legs as he practically crawled to the bathroom. Painfully, he lifted one leg up to step into the tub, followed by the other, then turned the water on as hot as he could stand it before he sat down and buried his face in his knees.

Hongjoong...? Can you hear me...?

Yeosang tried to reach him every day, even though he knew he would never get through. The potion hadn't just burned away his mating mark. It burned away his connection to his pack.

He had never felt so alone. His 'new alpha' yelled at him all the time for being a rag doll, or not showing any emotion, but Yeosang didn't have any emotion left to give. He was nothing without Hongjoong.

The hot water felt good as it ran over his back. He tried to focus on that instead of the fact that he was never going to see the love of his life again.

But he couldn't help it... Memories started to flood through his mind as he sat there.

His favorite one was how he and Hongjoong had met. Yeosang had always been picked on by the other pups for how he was smaller, but as soon as Hongjoong found out, he had come to Yeosang's rescue. The two of them were inseparable ever since.

Since Hongjoong was a smaller alpha himself, he had empathized with Yeosang and became his protector. In turn, Yeosang did his best to support him in everything he did. Especially when he started training up to become second in command. Hongjoong had really wanted that honor to prove to everyone that he could do it.

And Yeosang had been there for him every step of the way, pushing him when he wanted to give up, encouraging him when he needed it, and loving him on his worst days.

They were mated as soon as Yeosang turned eighteen, the coming of age day for most wolves. It had been the happiest day of both their lives, especially because their parents had approved of the match too. It made everything so much better.

Yeosang smiled as he thought of their first night together. It had been perfect and everything he had hoped for. His alpha had been so kind and careful, always worried that he would hurt Yeosang. But he had needed Hongjoong just as much as the alpha needed him.

It truly made Yeosang believe in fate.

He heard footsteps in the hall outside and quickly shut the water off and wrapped himself in a towel.

Hongjoong was coming for him. He knew it in his heart. He and Hongjoong weren't just mates. They were soulmates, and they would be together again.

Yeosang resolved not to give up. He would stay strong.

He would see Hongjoong again.

The door opened.

"Mingi?!"