Mibby and Solangelo Reunited

Mickey's POV 

I heard the sound of running footsteps, I noticed that both Theresa and I tensed up.

Will and I both turned to look at whoever was running.

The person running was a short guy, with Messy black hair, brown eyes and pale skin, he was wearing a black shirt, black trousers, black shoes and a over sized black ankle jacket ( good god this guy wore lots of black).

I looked up at Will, who broke out into a grin, and walked forward to meet the guy.

"Hey" the guy said, his voice had a slight Italian accent.

"Hi" was all will could muster.

"Your safe" the guy asked.

"Yeah, and you are as well " Will said, smiling blissfully.

I looked past the happy couple to see who walked in with this mystery guy.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw who it was, it was Tibby fucking Devon , the adorable nerd who I've somehow gotten a crush on, and yet in that outfit he looks even more attractive (A/N, Tibby hasn't been described in the series yet so this is my own character idea) his blonde hair was pushed to one side of his head, part of which covered one of his eyes, his dark drown eyes were outlined in brown eyeliner, he was in a white button down shirt, black trousers, black boots, and a white jacket.

I walked towards him, past Will and the Mystery man, Will looked up at me  confused until he saw Tibby.

"I thought you left me here alone " I said, he smirked before shaking his head.

"I don't think I could stand the idea of you being here with strangers " he replied, I let out a laugh before smiling at him.

"I'm happy it's you I'm stuck with, I don't know if I could handle it if it was Skye or Mike" I told him.

"What if it was Billy " he asked.

"Don't even joke about that, if it was him I'm pretty sure we would all be dead" I said, he smiled slightly.

"So you're glad it's me?" He asked me, I nodded.

"You're my sanity, I guess that has to mean something, I owe you for that" I said, pulling him into a hug.

"Thank you Mickey " he whispered.

WILL'S POV

I looked over at Mickey, who was currently hugging the boy that walked in with Nico.

"Who's he'" I asked Nico, who looked over his shoulder and smirked a little.

"Tibby Devon, I'm assuming that girl is Mickey?" Nico said, I nodded.

"It's weird, you wouldn't imagine such a young couple trapped in something like this" I said.

"I think anything here can be imaginable, I mean look at us" Nico smiled slightly, gesturing between the two of us.

"God damit Nico, stop making fun of us" I laughed, Nico laughed as well as he cuddled into my chest.

"I'm not sure I could get out of here if you weren't here" Nico said in my chest, I wrapped my arms around him.

"Do you think we should try to find a way out?" Nico asked me.

"Let's ask the others for help " I asked.

"I don't really trust them" Nico responded.

"I don't either, but I think we have to" I said, Nico let out a sigh before nodding.

"Alright " Nico whispered.

"Guys, Love the cute reunion and all but we need to get out of here" Theresa said, earning a light slap on the shoulder from Nick who said a quiet "Let them be".

"R-right, sorry" Mickey said.

"It's fine Mickey, Do you two have cards as well?" Nick asked.

"Yeah, do you all have them as well?" Tibby asked, Nick nodded as did Theresa.

"So, we're all trust worthy then?" I asked, Nico looked up at me confused.

"Where did you get that from?" Mickey asked.

"I mean, no one here is dead yet" I said.

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps ran down the hall, we all turned and saw a Blue haired girl with a ponytail ,red eyes, a white Polo shirt with a red tie and a light brown vest, white and blue striped leggings, grey boots and red bracelets.

"Help me, oh god please help me" She yelled, terrified, she looked on the break of tears.

I noticed the fact that Tibby suddenly got a protective gleam in his eyes as he stood in front of Mickey.

"Please, I need help, they have my friends " The girl sobbed.

"Who are 'they'" I heard Mickey ask, the girl looked up at her.

"The guardians , they took two of my friends " she said.

"Do you have a name?" Nick asked, she nodded.

"North, North Kalihan" she said.

"Do you know where your friends are?" Mickey asked, north nodded.

"Yeah, but we can't get to them, Another one of my friends ran into a room to find a way out of here" she said.

"Does your friend have a name?" Nick asked.

"Acadia Hawksteel" she said.

Suddenly, the wall in front of us broke to pieces, in front of us were 3 paths.

"Fuckkkkkkk" Mickey yelled, clearly getting tired by this.

A bright light enveloped us all.