Chapter 4

Mickey's POV

The light faded, I felt incredibly light headed as I swayed to the side, my legs giving way as I fell on the floor.

"Mickey" I heard a voice say, I looked up, seeing Nick, who looked worried.

"I'm fine Nick" I said, pushing up off the floor, my legs felt weak but I could still walk.

"Are you sure, you did just fall" he told me, I nodded my head.

"I'm fine Nick, a little light headed but it's nothing to worry about " I told him.

"Are you sure, you might be seriously hurt" Nick said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"You don't need to worry Nick, I'm perfectly fine" I said, and of course at that moment my ankle decides to go into intense pain.

I winced loudly as I lifted up my foot to try to loosen the pain.

"Perfectly fine huh" nick said, I glared at him.

I put my foot back down, walking forward.

In front of us was a winding maze, I looked over at nick before smirking.

"First one to the end gets bragging rights" I said, nick shook his head before laughing.

"You are so on" he said, I nodded and started sprinting ahead of nick.

"You're going to tier yourself out" he yelled from behind me, I smirked.

"I was in Cross-country, Try me" I yelled back.

I heard Nicks running footsteps behind, I laughed and shouted over my shoulder.

"Keep up, old man" I laughed.

"I swear to god if you break your ankle" Nick said from behind me.

"I'll heal" I said, taking a sharp left turn, Nick following shortly behind.

"I'm not worried about you, I'm worried about me and my safety " He said, I laughed, turning around another corner.

I ran into another passage, I could see over the walls now, I looked around, on the other side of the wall was a bull like creature, or it looked to be a bull, it had a bulls head, is it a bull, why am I questioning what it is, it looked like it wanted to end my life, why does everything here want to kill us? Why is it a bull? Why can't it be a dog or something? Wait, Mickey that's a werewolf.

I slid down the wall, out of its line of direct sight, I heard nick run up as well, kneeling down next to me.

"You saw that bull thing, right" I asked him, he nodded.

"It's a Minotaur, I think we need to get past it to get out" nick said, I looked at him and nodded, jumping to my feet, I took one quick look at the beast, who was facing away from me, then I ran.

I heard Nick yell from behind me.

"Mickey I swear to god "

I turned another corner and ran down another passage, I came out in a large room, 8 pillars lined each wall, directly in front of me were 2 girls, tied to two pillars in front of me.