Chapter 19 (Final)

3rd person POV

Mickey Jones awoke alone, her head was pounding and eyesight blurred.

"Fuck" she whispered as she sat up, she waited for her eyesight to come back to normal.

"MICKEY " she heard a frantic voice, Mickey looked over, surprised to see her father sitting next to her.

"Dad?" She asked softly.

Mike Jones hugged his daughter tightly.

"Thank god you're ok" Mike cried, Mickey looked at him confused.

"Dad, what's going on?" Mickey asked, her dad looked up at her.

"You passed out at school, Tibby and Em did as well" Mike said.

"Dad.....something happened " Mickey said quietly.

She knew she was going to have to tell her parents what happened, but she had to find her friends first.

(Time skip a few hours)
Mickey sat next to Tibby, her head resting on his shoulder as everyone retold the story that happened.

Mickey held her lovers hand under the table, it gave them both comfort knowing the other was alive and safe.

Mike Jones looked at his daughter, seeing how serious everyone was about their situation, it was no story and it was completely true.

He let out a breath before speaking to them.

"Are you all ok?" Mike asked the teens, and Bucket but he was fine because he's a strong dad.

Em and Skye both nodded, they weren't in it as long as Mickey and Tibby.

"I'm tired" Mickey said softly, Tibby hugged her and kissed her cheek, Mike saw and smiled.

"You can stay with Tibby if you want, I just want to make sure you get sleep and eat" Mike said to his daughter, Mickey looked up to Tibby, who nodded down at her.

"Ok" Mickey said quietly, her voice was tired and she felt like she was going to fall asleep any moment.

Tibby brought her closer.

"Sleep, I'll carry you home" he said gently to her, Mickey nodded before drifting off to sleep on his shoulder.

(Time skip a couple of hours)
Tibby carried Mickey in his arms, she was restless, he could tell.

Tibby quickly arrived at his house, opening the door.

He wasn't bothered to greet his mother, he just walked upstairs to his room.

He set Mickey under the covers of his bed, he quickly changed out of this clothes before getting in next to her.

He brought Mickey to his chest,lightly placing a kiss on her forehead, Mickey nuzzled her noes into his neck.

"Sleep, I'll protect you" Tibby said gently, brushing a hand through her hair.

The couple fell asleep, not knowing what was to come or what they witnessed, but they were lucky to get out of the hell like place.

/////////////////////////////////

AHHHHHHHHHH

IT'S DONE

THIS IS THE END OF THE FIRST BOOK

THE SECOND BOOK IS JUST GRIMM AND KOLLOK

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS BOOK